Tied Souls (21+)

[WARNING 21+ :- THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER HAS 21+ CONTENT SO YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT]

(Author POV)

Stepping inside the dark room, Taehyung's eyes instantly fell on the figure standing in the balcony.

He came back from his office room as he was urgently told to mail some important files to his new business partner.

She hadn't changed yet either making him furrow his eyebrows but he shrugged it off before taking steps toward her.

Y/n flinched as she felt pair of arms wrapping around her waist as she was pulled back from her thoughts.

He slightly hugged her from back before speaking in a calm tone, "What are you doing here?" He rested his chin on her shoulder as she was taller due to the heels.

"Nothing. I was just looking at the scene. It looks beautiful." She spoke as her hands rested back onto the railing she was holding before.

"It does." He spoke smiling before stepping closer to her, "you look like you have something in your mind." He asked her as she shook her head before smiling.

"It's nothing." She smiled as he smiled as well and pecked one of her cheeks.

"I'm here if there's something in that beautiful mind of yours hm?" He assured her as she nodded.

"I know." She whispered.

They stood there looking at the moon as y/n lightly sighed due to the peace.

It was a peaceful feeling and a peaceful view.

'Indeed beautiful.' She thought to herself as she felt taehyung pecking her neck.

"Haven't you been getting to lovely?" she asked him smiling as he continues to place soft kisses over her neck, and shoulder.

"You're too beautiful today." he whispered back as she felt new feelings in her stomach.

Taehyung smiled, realizing how open he have been getting with you as he continued to do what he was doing.

He looked at her hands that were now holding the railing, tightly making him smile more.

As he slowly started leaving open mouth kisses on her shoulder, y/n left the railing and hand Taehyung's hands that rested on her stomach.

Moving to her earlobe as he gently nibbled it before sucking onto her shoulder as he bite it gently and licked it before sucking it again.

He continued to do it on other spots as well, as he smiled seeing y/n letting him do what he wants and not resisting him.

He moved his head down, as he bite her collarbone, making a moan escape her lips as she threw her head back on his shoulder.

"Taehy-ung" She moaned out, making Taehyung go crazy.

Continuing to bite her collarbone, he held her tightly, helping her stand still as he knew she was overwhelmed.

She let out a breathy moan again as taehyung moved back to her shoulder and licked the spots he left hickeys at.

"Taehyung ah." She held his hands tightly, biting her lip due to the sensual feeling meanwhile Taehyung started sucking and biting on her skin harshly.

She whined out softly, getting Taehyung's attention as he stopped doing what he was doing and stood frozen, afraid he had upset her.

Y/n opened her eyes as she felt him stopping, Taehyung gently turned her around and looked into her eyes to look for bad, negative emotions but found none.