32: This wasn't about sex

Edited by Relendria

After tasting the juice, Ge Ming’s cheeks flushed and his eyes widened with amazement. He looked at Hong Jia Yi with disbelief.

'This good?!' Ge Ming marveled.

The juice had a delicious flavor that Ge Ming had never tasted before.

"A- Hong Jia, what is this? It's so good," he asked.

"Berry tea," Jia Yi answered briefly.

"How do you make? It - it's delicious."

Jia Yi shook his head, refusing to share the recipe. Ge Ming frowned but quickly covered it with a smile.

Jia Yi handed some to the children as they squatted on the floor but, unlike the other kids, Hong Chen didn't want sit on the floor. He went to his mother and looked up at him, clearly hoping to be picked up.

"Drink up, drink up," Ge Ming urged in his gentlest voice.

With great reluctance, the little boy drank while watching Ge Ming hopefully.

Jia Yi later came out with delicious pastries. Ge Ming was once again blown away. The pastries were the perfect texture with flavors Ge Ming had never experience. Even the once timid Hong Chen was opening up to these people under the influence of the tasty food and drink. Ge Ming had no choice but to retreat.

After the she-males began preparations to leave for the day, Meng Yao took the two husbands aside to have a quiet discussion. When they finished talking the faces of the two looked very happy.

Jia Yi had already bathed and was cooking when Meng Yao entered the house. Meng Yao stretched once and then went to take his bath. After taking his bath and enjoying their meal together, Meng Yao assaulted his wife with tantalizing kisses and touches. Even though Jia Yi was still tender from the nigh before, he couldn’t resist the fire Meng Yao lit within him. They soon began to roll under the sheets.

"Arh~mhmm…"

Meng Yao thrust deeper, making Jia Yi moan louder. Soon, it wasn’t enough and he turned Jia Yi over and took him from behind - pounding into him harder. The two were engulfed in sweat and pleasure. Meng Yao held on tightly to Jia Yi’s hips as if he were making sure his wife couldn’t escape but Jia Yi had no desire to escape. He was too enthralled by the pleasure Meng Yao gave him.

"Oh wife, do you know how much I love you?" Meng Yao moaned. This wasn’t just spoken from the enjoyment of sex. Meng Yao was someone with great focus who never found himself distracted but every time Jia Yi was around he'd find himself peeking and watching him. Whenever his wife was around him, his heart would be leaping for joy. Only Hong Jia Yi could do that - no one else. Thinking about it turned him on even more.

That night the creaking of the bed and the moans of Jia Yi could be heard long into the night.

Far off in the capital, a beggar sat in a corner begging for coins. That beggar was none other than Fa Enlai.

After running away he thought his days would be better but, in the end, it turned out that he was just a stupid village boy who knew nothing of the world. He had met on man his way to the city who had offered him a ride to the capital. Enlai accepted the ride at face value but  it turned out that the man was a trafficker. He had wanted to sell Enlai but was attracted by Enlai’s beauty along the way. He then tried to rape Enlai. But Enlai wasn’t a helpless she-male. He grabbed a nearby stone and clobbered the trafficker on the head. The man was a coward and ran off at the first sign of resistance, leaving Enlai with no money, no clothes, and no food. Enlai could only beg for a living now but even so he was determined that he would never go back home. Even if his pride would let him, he would never marry that disgusting man.

He wondered occasionally how Meng Yao was doing. Enlai hoped he was happy even as he hoped to find a man would cherish him the way Meng Yao cherished Jia Yi. He felt he could only imagine a life like that, however. Remembering back to the days when he and Meng Yao were good friends, he felt a little hopeless. Because Meng Yao seemed to understand him, Enlai had developed a crush on him.

Yes, he had been jealous of Jia Yi but he didn't mean to hurt the man. In fact, he now felt guilty for trying to break them up and felt this might just be his punishment for that sin. Still, he'd like to see the two again. He’d like to become good friends with them, even though he would never have Meng Yao’s love. He knew that was impossible, though, because he had tried to separate them.

"Daddy!"

Fa Enlai was startled when he felt a pair of small tiny arms clutch him around the neck. Enlai looked up to see a tender little kid who was hugging him, a beggar! The child was clean, with fair skin, plump cheeks, and expensive clothes. He was clearly the child of a noble.

"Ming Xiaobo!"