He's dead.

Everything was silent for a few moments before Ms. Kim turned her back to the dead body of the man lying there. She let the gun drop from her hands, as she kept her hands on her face, sobbing softly. Jungkook hugged her tightly since he had tears in his eyes too. Infact all of them had, not because of the man's death, but because of what Ms. Kim had done and said. She did right but they knew it was hard for her. They knew how much she was suffering right now. Ms. Kim calmed down, and wiped her face, before looking at her sons. 

MOM- Go and wash up, you're all smelly and dirty. 

JIN- Are you alright, mom?

MOM- I'm, don't worry. This man deserved it anyway. 

BTS nodded, trying not to talk more about the topic. 

MOM- Boys, *to TXT* You too go and wash up, I'd tell the maids to show the guests rooms that are in the back of the mansion. 

TXT nodded and smiled at her which she returned slightly and turned to go to the door, out, and to her room. 

NAMJOON- Clean this mess and burn the body. 

The guard nodded as they all went out, without speaking to their rooms whilst TXT followed the maid. 

WITH MS. KIM- 

She was sitting and staring at the frame, the one that had her and the boys and their father, Mr. Kim. And the one that had her, Y/N, boys, and the man named Y/D/N. She smiled at the first, stroking it slightly, but then opened the latter and took out the photo. Picking up the scissors, she cut the part of Y/D/N from it and threw it into the bin. Putting the photo back into the frame, she smiled in tears, 

MOM- Doesn't matter what happens, I'm now happy with my sons and my lovely daughter. I still miss you, hun. *To Mr. Kim* 

She remembered his words, 'Don't worry, don't cry even if something bad happens. Life's about good and bad. Think of all the happy moments and smile., smile for me, for your children, for yourself.'

She smiled too and stood up to freshen up before going to prepare the lunch. 

Time passed, and it was already past dinner time. BTS were feeling like a load has been removed from the top of their shoulders. Meanwhile, TXT were all feeling settled due to the hospitality of Ms. Kim. It was around 11 PM in the night, when half of BTS, that is, Suga, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok had already gone to sleep. Taehyun, Boemgyu, Yeonjun included. 

The ones left were sitting in the living room, not doing anything in particular, rather, Jin was talking to Kai, who was pretty comfortable, Jimin and Taehyung to Soobin about university-related matters. 

Y/N sat up, holding the corner of the side table, and turned on the lamplight, she rubbed her eyes and looked around, and frowned. She checked her clothes, herself, and then stood up, feeling hungry. She checked the time and moved towards her door, opening it slowly, walking through the hall/corridor and down the stairs. It was dark, not in the living room, there were lamps turned on too. Y/N didn't notice anything as such, just walked to the kitchen and opened the lights, closed the door slightly, and searched for something to eat. She found nothing as such and didn't want to eat what was left of dinner. She took out two packs of cup noodles and began to boil water. 

She wasn't yet in her senses, to remember anything much as such. Just hunger for the time being. 

As the water boiled, she picked it up and poured it into the cup, picking up the chopsticks and sitting on the stool near the kitchen counter. She felt cold, but continued eating, slowly, not paying attention to the people who had just come by and seen her. They were looking at her, but all Y/N knew was the spicy ramen in front of her, with the sweet one, mixing them and eating.