|| 13 ||

CHAPTER - 13
- PUNISHMENT -

•°~°•

A R U S H I

He dipped his body inside the bathtub. He ran his hand through his dark black locks. I grab the body wash and a bath scrubber. "Fast," he voiced. I rolled my eyes. I sat at the edge of the bathtub. Pouring the liquid soap on the scrubber, I kept it away.

I rubbed it on his arms. I accidentally dropped the scrubber. I bend to pick it only to earn a groan from him,"fuck!" I followed his gaze to find ,my cleavage was visible. I quickly covered it. He smirked. He snatched the scrubber from my hand and threw behind him , it dropped under the shower.

I gasped,"Why you did that?" I got up but he held my hand. "Use your hand angel. That shit was rough." I obeyed him, feeling helpless. "So soft." he murmured as soon as my hand touched his skin.

His muscles relaxed under my touch. I slid my hand more down on his hard chest. There was many mascular bumps. "You relax me baby girl ,you know!"

I jerked up,"don't call me that. Only my bhai can call me that," I hurried out not caring about my soapy hands. I don't like when someone call me this.

I heard shower running. Shit! I shouldn't have yelled at him. Now he will complain to dad. And dad will kill me. I rubbed off my tears. And then I felt sensation in my eyes. It caused me to cry in pain.

Oh god! I hate sensation in my eyes. I couldn't able to see anything. I ran around the room but my knee hit the bed and I fell down. I crawled away with the increased burning in my eyes.

I heard footsteps near me. Soon I was scooped up from the floor. "Oh my god! Angel , are you okay ?" I heard huge hulk's voice. I shook my head negetively,"my eyes. I accidentally t-touched it wi-with soapy hand,"I hissed.

"Fuck !" I sensed him hastening. He set me somewhere,"are you a fucking kid ,Arushi?" he wiped a cold wet cloth on my eyes. I tried opening them. His worried face came in my view, at first. I jumped off of the counter and turned to the mirror. Opening the tap , I shoot palms full of water on my face.

Huge hulk passed me a towel. I dried my face,"Thank you. And sorry for-uhh- snapping at you!" I pouted. I was shocked by his action when he kissed my forehead. He assured,"It's okay. How are your eyes?" I nodded indicating they are fine.

He sighed. "Take this keys. You can leave !" I smiled widely at the keys and grabbed them. I raced to the door,"Be careful!" he shouted. "Yeah..!" I shouted back retiring from the room. he chuckled.

R A N D H I R

She ran out,"yeah..!" I chuckled shaking my head. Such a child!

God..this girl will be death of mine.

A knock appeared on the door. I opened it. Abhimaan smiled. "oh come inside."

"I brought some clothes for you." he said handing a pair of clothes. "thanks man!" I thanked him.

"Listen. Whatever Arushi did , I know it's wrong but she really don't want this marriage to happen. You know man its normal. Remember ? Your sister also used to cry when we tease her saying we will get her married!" we laughed. "yeah then she locked herself till two hours."I too joined.

He sighed,"you are a brother too. I hope you will understand me. She is not habituate going near to unknown people , specially men. That is why she is scared of you. She just doesn't trust you. Don't be much harsh on her , please." he stated while frowning. He pinched the bride of his nose. I kept my hand on his shoulder,"Man, you can trust me with your sister. If she is your sister then she is my soon to be wife too. I just like to play with her. I love to see that annoying expression of her when I say her something." he tittled,"okay then. But the way she ran out of your room , squealing. I don't think the punishment went much hard." he teased.

I smirked,"believe me Abhimaan, it was the best punishment I have ever given anyone. I doesn't enjoy this much with the people I keep in my basement , how much I did with your sister!" I winked.

"Please take care of her." He said frowning. I pursed my lips,and blinked. He gave me a fainted chuckled and left.

Something is wrong. Why was I feeling that there is something I need to know but I did't know. A helpless. A restless feeling. I sighed.

I need to gain her trust. But how? Whatever it may take , I will do. I can't lose her. I would die without her.

I changed and walked out of the room.

"Randhir , where you went?" mom asked when I entered in the living room. "I needed to use washroom." I answered. "bhai, what about your clothes?" Prachi quizzed. "My leg slipped and my shirt became wet." I lied.

"The dinner is ready!" Arushi's mom announced, smiling warmly. My family, the other family and all others made their way to the dinning hall.

We all settled down. I glanced around someone was missing. "Where is Arushi?" a question left my mouth. Her family's expression changed. "She is busy. She told she will eat afterwards." her mom said, smiling wierdly. Beside her , Abhimaan's wife was standing who gave her a look. "oh really. Let us also know what is the important thing because of which she is avoiding her soon to be husband and his family," mom gritted her teeth.

"You know, this days children. What can we say to them?" her dad shook his head. "Please start eating. Today my daughter, Anjali has made many of the dishes." exclaimed her mother. Really? I couldn't believe ,I thought the only thing she knew is seducing.

"I didn't know my soon to be daughter-in-law is so talented. The food is really delicious!" the lady from the other family stated.

I got up with rage,"Randhir , why did you get up?"mom looked shocked. "I am going to call Arushi."

~to be continued~

Words : 1064

Published : 03 Jan 2022

•••••

{A/N}

did you enjoyed ?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha

Peace out✌️