Aftermath Of The Primes Aren't So Pretty.

"Is this thing on?" Megatron tapped onto the camera, squinting his eyes.

"All set!" Knockout chirped, giving his boss a thumbs up.

"Good~" Ioa rubbed her servos together before collecting herself up. "Hello there, my fellow readers! We've come forth today with GREAT NEWS!"

"Absolutely wonderful news!" Megatron agreed, showing off his shark-like teeth to the feed. Taking a few steps back, he pulled the cover away to reveal a team of battered Primes tied up.

"MHMMM! MHMMM!!"

"MWWMMMMM-"

"MHMMMM MHMMHMHMHM-"

"Shut it." Ioa growled, smacking Liege Maximo's helm upwards. Amalgamous and Nexus were shaking violently, optics pleading for mercy at the camera.

'HELPPP!!' their minds screamed.

"Yeah, no one will come to your aid so you can drop the pity act, both of you." Ioa scoffed.

"Here you go." Ratchet said, handing Ioa her blades. "Just sharpened it up nice and clean, should be good by now."

"Thank you Ratchet." The femme beamed.

"HMMM-MHHMM- WUAH- HELPPPPPP!" Nexus managed to get past the cloth stuck in his dermas and yelled, frantically finding someone to come save his aft.

"Scream all ya want, nobody's allowed in here except us." Ioa smirked.

"THIS ISN'T FAIR! WHAT ABOUT THEM!? ALPHA TRION? SOLUS? MEGATRONUS?!!" Liege popped the fabric out and roared, struggling as he was bounded to the chair.

"Who say we didn't punish them?" Megatron chuckled darkly, red optics boring holes into the sinister mech's ones. "Though, we did leave out Prima and Alpha Trion..." he clicked his glossa.

"HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE!?"

"If anything, you guys don't get the right to QUESTION us." Shadowglyde rebutted, cracking her knuckles at the trio. "We won't...kill you all, per say~"

"We are going to cut you up and stitch you back together!" Knockout smiled and activated his rotary saw.

"You can assume that we are performing a surgery." Ratchet hummed while he glanced down at his tools in approval.

"Though, we aren't going to give you any sedative nor do we see the need to. After all, the three of you display common sparkbeats and average health."

"In short, we just wanna slice you apart, but let's make it classy." Ioa concluded, twirling her scalpel carefreely in front of Nexus's faceplate.

All colours drained from the three obnoxious Primes as they screamed bloody murder, wiggling with all of their might to get the fragging hell away from these bunch of psychotic Cybertronians.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Primes aren't fairing any better outside.

"T-This...isn't...w-what...I...w-was...expecting..." Solus gasped.

"I-I...c-can't...fa-fathom...t-the r-reason...f-for...t-this..." Megatronus rasped, servos firmly placed on the ground to stable his frame.

"W-Why...are...w-we...subjected...t-to- ACK!!" Micronus fell flat to the floor, faceplanting onto the cold ground.

"Again." Soundwave stated coldly, staring down at the Prime who hissed in reply.

"WHAT-"

BZZTTT!!

Sparks flickered from the communication specialist's appendage, making the smaller mech halt in his speech. Grunting, he got back up and redo his push-ups.