One Hour

Morgiana is back in the hell hole she escaped some time ago. After Izou telling her a few minutes ago that Jamil was here she took the opportunity to end him in an instant.

The black aura was making it's appearance again but she calmed down but her eyes were telling a different story.

Morgiana: (I'll get the slaves out here first, then message dad then he'll know what to do.)

The slaves on the ship leaving will have to be first.

So she flew over to the ship quietly and landed on the ship without making a noise and approached the watchmen and then landed a kick to the back of his knee whilst the man was going make a noise so Morgiana covered his mouth before he could make noise he tried to fight back she was just to strong for him.

And then....

*Snap*

Morgiana snaps his neck, but made sure not to make any noise.

Only three more to go, the next one was a few feet away from her so she used her claws to stab him and throw him overboard and teleported behind the other one to to land a neck snapping kick and fell overboard as well.

Well that was easier than she thought, she told the kids on the boat that she was getting them out of here in which the all hugged her with nothing but hope and happiness.

Telepathically she contacted Izou but he already knew the reason and got the kids in a safe location.

But there was still more to save so no time to dawdle.

She arrived to the main entrance but the gate to this was huge and had sturdy walls.

Morgiana knew she couldn't carry slaves all at once in mid air so....

She jumped up in the air whilst in gear second to gain a good amount of altitude.

The guards saw a flying girl in the sky and almost immediately the were trying everything in their power to stop her but that didn't seem likely....

Morgiana: Gomu Gomu no!!--

Her right arm whilst using armament haki was lit with flames that resembled a sun in eyes of who saw it...

Morgiana: Reddo--!!