08: The Aunt

(Chapter-8)

(Chapter-8)

(Heeseung's POV)

Y/N is just roaming around in my room, exploring my stuff and making weird faces.. WHEN SHE SUDDENLY JUMPED ON MY BED NO! MY NEW BEDSHEET! MY FAVOURITE ONE! I just want to kick her out of this room right now!

I went near Y/N, who kept jumping on my bed like a monkey.

"Please get off my bed, Y/N." I requested her.

"No uncle, not today!" She replied.

"I will bring you lots of candies if you will listen to me!" I announced.

"How can I trust you?" She asked, suddenly getting interested in the conversation.

"I will just bring it for you. Just tell the name." I offered her.

"I want to eat toblerone!" She replied enthusiastically.

"Okay, I am bringing it right now. Just get off my bed after this." I told her.

"Okay uncle." She accepted.

I am fed up with this uncle! Is she blind or what? How can she call a young gentleman like me an uncle? I am afraid that I am getting used to being called an uncle now. I am so done with her right now.

I grabbed a toblerone from the refrigerator and sauntered towards my room.

"Here's your toblerone, now get off my bed." I commanded this time.

"Only after eating it." She replied.

"Stubborn brat..." I mumbled to myself.

I gave up this time too and decided to follow the QUEEN'S COMMAND.

"Here it is, your highness." I spoke sarcastically.

She ignored my sarcastic comment and gobbled up the entire bar in a couple of seconds. Is she a monster or what? I thought.

"Okay, now leave my room shoo away!" I commanded.

"I am a bit sleepy after eating this. I need a restttt" She slurred.

"I am really done with your nonsense! Get out!" I shouted.

"No!!!" She shouted back.

I managed to drag her off the bed by holding both her arms, ignoring her pleads. She still didn't stand up when I was dragging her! Such a lazy brat she is!! Her fever is off but then also the drug I mistakenly gave her has its effect.