𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

(𝐮𝐧)𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.

████████████████████

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 / 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗻𝗲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After the first day of training and getting ready, the next came sooner then anticipated for the wolves to learn how to handle a newborn in battle. They only had such little time to prepare, but even that was enough for Coraline Dune who is currently sitting on the driver's seat of Alice's car, being tended to be a driver.

     How did she get here? Alice asked her to come with her in telling Charlie an excuse in Bella's behalf after it was decided she was coming with them but far away. If you ask Coraline, she would think it's a bad idea and would persuade Edward to let his mate stay at home where it's safe. Still, it isn't her place to tell him what to do and let it be.

     "Have you noticed?" Alice asks after her car drove away from the Cullen home, sitting at the passenger seat wearing a turtleneck and an outgoing coat much appraise to Coraline's liking. The immortal driving hums a no, being careful not to accidentally step on the gas too harsh and would send them flying like any other vehicle will. "Aspen and Emmett. They've argued."

     "Oh?" Coraline wasn't at all surprised, knowing the moment would come at one point. "I wonder why." She muses, acting dumb that made Alice laugh quietly.

     "Before the newborns arrives, we're all standing in the clearing with a few wolves with us. Then suddenly," Alice snaps her fingers as an addition to her dramatic storytelling. "Emmett got jealous and snapped."

     Coraline sighs, "I pity Emmett."

     "How come?"

     "Rosalie told me she did love my sister before. I'm not sure if she still does, she's a difficult person. Her seeing Aspen must've caused disastrous events in her and Emmett's married life, that's all." Coraline wants her sister to be happy but not if it means ruining a marriage that's been strong for a lifetime. Emmett seems like a nice guy, he doesn't deserve this.

     "It did." Alice confirms, also noticed the obvious tension between Rosalie and Emmett ever since Aspen arrived. "Not to be rude but. . . I hope your sister doesn't ruin what they have."

     Coraline glances at her shortly before looking back to the road. "I hope so as well."

     "Tell me about her." Alice says with enthusiasm, much adding to Coraline's who asks what she means by that. "Aspen. How come she turned and how she seems to be closer to you than the rest of your family."