24

Chapter 1

Sorry jisoo, Jungkook wants to extend our honeymoon to one month, and even the hotel management is giving us 50% off on all the basic and service charges, would you be okay?" rose said in an apologetic voice.

Jisoo laughed "hey it's great! You guys should really go for it. Don't worry about me." She tried to reassure."and ever since I could remember, someone has always been beside me so living alone is a great change, not going to lie."

"Are you sure jisoo?" Rosé asked one more time with bubbling guilt.

"Yeah, I will be fine, besides it's only 4 more weeks." Jisoo reasoned while trying to ease the other girl's mind.

"Thank you jisoo!" Jisoo giggled when she heard Jungkook's muffled voice from the other side.

"Go away" rosè playfully said before seemingly pushing him away from her.

"Just remember jisoo, if anything happens, don't hesitate to call the cops, don't trust strangers easily, always loc-"

"Yes, mom! Now cut it out, I'm not a kid you know, I can take care of myself just fine so stop babying me" jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Fine, just stay safe"

"I will, bye" jisoo replied before hanging up.

Jisoo sighed, she loved rosé like her own sister's but sometimes her overprotective behavior made her feel suffocated. She was a grown woman, so of course, she can handle herself just fine without someone telling her all the time.

She was tired of being treated like a child.

Suddenly her phone ringed again, seeing the name on the screen, she had mixed feelings about picking up the phone,

hesitantly she picked up.

"Jisoo"the voice on the other side cheerfully spoke her name, it was jennie, rose's friend. Jiaoo didn't know much about her, all she knew was that she was trying to " look after" her for rose's sake. And to be honest it was slightly annoying.

"Yes jennie?"

"I was wondering if you are free tonight at 8? me and my girls are hitting the club so I thought to invite you too, trust me it will be a good change."

Jisoo took another deep breath "yeah sure" it wasn't like she had a choice, jennie was really good at convincing people so arguing with her wasn't an option. And jisoo really wanted a little change anyway.

"Oh and jisoo..., the thing is we are with our dates, don't worry I found a blind date for you as well. Trust me you will have a great time"

"Wait jen-"

"I can't wait to see you, I'll text you the details, okay bye!"

"No! Wait!!" But it was too late, jennie was already gone, jisoo huffed before dialing her number but she wasn't picking up

.
.
.
.

Jisoo sat on one of the stools of the bar, with one strong alcoholic drink in her hand, she wore a black mini v neck dress with her hair lightly curled, there was light make up that adored her face. She looked stunning or at least that's what jennie said on the sight of her after she apologized for her missing date. (the guy got something urgent to take care of the last second.)

Truth be told jisoo was relived, she didn't want to be set up on a blind date anyway. Jennie promised to stay beside jisoo the entire night but when her boyfriend came she left. Well jisoo didn't mind, she wasn't expecting her to keep her words anyway.

She was a little dejected but that wasn't anything new, she decided that she didn't need anyone, she can and will have good time by herself and so far it was working or so she told herself.

"Mind if I sit here?"

She immediately jerked her head up to look at the pair of ash gray eyes staring right back at her, even tho they have hardly met a handful of times these past few days but jisoo was sure she could recognize his voice anywhere.

There was that feeling of dreadfulness again, it was as if her body wanted to flee from there, to hide, to cry and scream but she didn't know why tho? She concluded that it might be the side-effect of getting drunk, the feeling of puking out her guts was getting strong.

She kept staring, his eyes were just that hypnotizing, she felt so small under his gaze, so vulnerable, so frail and weak. It was pathetic.

Noticing that she still hadn't answered him jisoo cleared her throat.

"Yeah, sure" she gave a stretched smile.

He returned her smile and sat down beside her.

"We just keep running into each other huh." He gave a light hearted laugh, causing jisoo to giggle a little.

"Yeah, Jimin right?" she said as she took another huge gulp of her drink, a wrong move cuz now she was feeling light headed already.

"Are you here with someone?" Jisoo found herself asking, as she stared the man wearing a simple black shirt and pants, he had his sleeves rolled up and a round pair of glasses rested on the bridge of his nose, it seemed as if he had come after deliverying a lecture to a class of obnoxious teenagers.

He looked handsome, jisoo had to admit it. Noticing that she was staring at him for too long she averted her gaze as she felt her throat getting dry.

"No, just came here to chill, what about you?"his eyes now set on her as he watched her from head to toe. It was obvious that he was checking her out.

Feeling conscious about herself she scooted a little away from him. " I a-am with my friend," all of a sudden she was feeling hot when he moved closer.

"I don't see them" he whispered in her ear.

"I-i" she couldn't seem to find words

"Dance with me" he asked causing her to turn her head and look at him, his face was closer than she thought. Staring directly in his eyes, jisoo found herself submitting. Was this attraction? Or repulsion?she didn't know.It had been a long time since she interacted with someone other than her family and friends that she didn't even remember having.

This man was a stranger, and it was upto her to let him close or not, no one was forcing her to accept him like Jungkook and rose did with all of the people she knew.

"Yes" she knew that rose would probably be angry for talking to strangers, but she wasn't here, and besides wasn't she a grown woman? She knows what's good and what's not, she can make decisions for herself.

.
.
.
.
.

He pushed her on the bed as he placed wet kisses on her neck, jisoo found herself pulling him closer with her shaking hands. She didn't plan for things to get this heated but one thing led to another and now she was at his place laying naked under him, at his mercy.

Somehow she felt that she had been here countless times, she knew this kind of feeling was considered romantic but for some reason she didn't feel that way. She felt like crying. Maybe she was actually crying because he stopped and wiped her tears.

There was a weird kind of smile on his face as he kissed her forehead "Don't cry, I'll be gentle. This time it will be different."