34| Two New Housemates

Ariana is a wholesome cinnamon roll. And you know me.

I fucking adore wholesome people.

It had taken a while for her to open up to us. She was incredibly shy but Amelia and I worked hard for her trust. We included her in our sister moments and made sure our brothers behaved around her. As soon as she started to trust Theo, she started to trust us.

We were now in the living room. It was the Sunday before the start of senior year and we were having a girls' night. Ariana was helping Amelia with painting her nails while I was laying back with a face mask.

My brothers were either out or upstairs. It was just us and Greta had made us snacks before going home.

It was so nice.

Until my stupid brothers came home. I got really annoyed and wanted to yell at them but then I saw what was happening.

Hector carried Dahlia inside in bridal style and she looked heavily irritated by it. Theo and Silas followed behind carrying suitcases.

Was she moving in with us?

"Will you put me down for fuck's sake?" Dahlia snapped at Hector.

He ignored her and took her upstairs. Theo and Silas walked to us. Silas sat down next to me and made me give him a face mask as well. He used to laugh at Amelia and I for putting it on, until he put one on as well.

It was a life changer and now the asshole was addicted to face masks.

"I need one after that shit show." He muttered.

"What happened?" Amelia asked.

Theo sat down next to Ariana after kissing her cheek. In the beginning they'd only hold hands but now they even kissed. It was too tender and sweet to even be disgusted by it.

"Someone tried to kill the little fox." Silas said as he put the mask on.

Little fox was his nickname for Dahlia. She was sly according to him, which just made me like her more.

"What?" I gasped shocked.

Why did he even say it so casually?

"They've been dealt with." Silas shrugged.

But still, someone tried to kill her.

"Everybody knows that she's Hector's girl. She was unprotected. That made her an easy target but it won't happen again." Theo explained.

I had a feeling that Dahlia wouldn't like all the bodyguards. Even I had been uncomfortable with it.

"So she's now moving in with us?" Amelia guessed.

"You know Hector." Theo chuckled.

Always overprotective over the people he loved the most.

"They're really serious, huh?" I muttered.

Silas gave me a look. He looked a bit silly with the mask on but I had one on as well, so I couldn't bully him.

"Hector's planning on marrying her and knocking her up, kid."

"Silas." Theo hissed.

Silas just shrugged. He had a disgusting way of saying that Hector was very serious about Dahlia, but what did I expect.

It's fucking Silas after all.

///////////////////

Dahlia moving in with us was one of the best things that has happened to our home. I swear every dinner was a whole reality show. The way she and Silas fought was the most entertaining thing that I've ever seen.

I've never laughed so loud throughout dinner and even Amelia got excited to go to dinner every day to watch them fight.

It was a bit of a culture shock to Ariana but soon she was giggling against Theo's arm.

Fucking adorable.

"We all know that you got a BBL done!" Dahlia snapped at Silas.

I nearly spat my spaghetti out.

"You're just jealous that I have a better butt than you." Silas rolled his eyes.

"At least mine is all natural."

Even Nicolas burst out in laughter. I was so happy that tears of laughter were filling my eyes.

Why didn't Dahlia move in earlier?

"You should be lucky that my brother is pussy whipped, otherwise I'd beat your scrawny ass." Silas snarled at her.

Hector slapped him against the back of his head while we burst out in laughter again. Expect for Ariana who looked very confused.

"What does pussy whipped mean?" She asked Theo.

The first days with us, it became very clear that her family sheltered her from the world. She didn't even know how to work with a computer. Even the concept of Netflix shocked her. We've been introducing her to things slowly, not trying to overwhelm her. But damn her family is fucked up for doing this.

"It means he loves her pussy." I spoke.

"Elena." Hector snapped at me.

But I just shrugged my shoulders.

Ariana blushed and nodded. While I got angry glares from my brothers. Silas was the one who said it!

"She's right though." Dahlia winked at Hector.

We all collectively groaned. I was not interested in the sex life of my brother.

Shudders.

Silas moved on again to bully Dahlia but she wouldn't let him. Her comebacks were fiercer than his and she was truly my icon.

To be honest, it was nice to finally have other women in our home. Especially older ones that could put our brothers in their place.