Chapter 44

Sienna's POV

My moans were getting louder while he was thrusting me deeper and deeper.  I felt so close.

"I am crazy for you, Sienna." He confessed, breathing heavily, his head buried in my neck.

"I love you, my lover boy." I said between moans and gripped his hair tightly.

After a few thrusts, I came screaming his name out and collapsed onto his chest. Then he followed me and came, gripping my hips tightly.

I was in his arms while we were trying to control our breaths. Being in his arms was my happy place. He was running her hand along my back smoothly while his arm was around my waist, holding me firmly against his body.

He pulled back slightly and cupped my cheek. "There is something for you in the glove box." He winked at me and gave me his charming smile, stroking my cheek tenderly.

I raised my eyebrow, giving him a questioning look. He gestured to me to get it. I nodded and turned around slightly, still straddling him. I leaned towards the glove box and opened it.

"What is it?" I asked quizzically as I pulled a box with blue ribbon out of the glove compartment.

"Open it." He gave me a smile and placed a soft kiss on my bare shoulder.

I untied the ribbon slowly under his gaze and opened the box. There were a key and keychain with our initials and a golden heart inside the box. The keychain was so beautiful.

"Is it..." I asked, grabbing the key with the keychain.

"Let's go home, Juliet." He said softly, stroking my cheek gently, and winked at me playfully. I nodded happily and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

***

I put the file in my bag and went to Romeo's company. We had to discuss a few details before the meeting with our fathers and the others which was going to be tomorrow in our company. I called him a few minutes ago and asked if he was in their company, he informed me he was there and would wait for me in his office.

When I approached his office, I noticed the door was ajar. I raised my eyebrow as I saw his assistant pretending to stumble and fell towards Romeo. He instantly caught her by wrapping his arms around her waist.

Bitch!

I felt what kind of girl she was as soon as I met her. However, I didn't say anything to Romeo because I didn't want to look like a jealous, overprotective girlfriend. But I had been keeping an eye on her.

"I am sorry, sir. I am such a clumsy person." She said softly, batting her eyelashes, still resting her hands on his shoulders. Meanwhile, I was watching them patiently, folding my arms over my chest.

"No problem." Romeo mumbled nonchalantly and pulled back.

"Would you like to have dinner with me today? My treat! I want to apologize and thank you." She asked innocently.

I raised my eyebrow and shook my head in disbelief.

"You don't need to thank me. Everyone would help you if they were in my place." Romeo refused with a stoic expression on his face.

"I am lucky to work with an understanding and kind person like you." She said with a flirtatious voice, taking a few steps towards him. "Maybe we can go to have a drink after work." She added seductively and rested her hand on his chest.

Romeo raised his eyebrow and cleared his throat. "There is no need for an apology, Violet." He said firmly, grabbing her wrist, and pulled her hand away.