We need to find him

Jin POV:
I came back home after going to the shops to see blood on the floor. The maids were all upset and the staff comforted each other.

I had only gone to get snacks so me and Jungkook could bond and maybe we could talk about our feelings.

Seeing the blood and the sight of the maids made me feel sick. Something was wrong...very wrong.

"What the hell happened here?" I spoke in a loud confident voice despite the feelings that were building up in my stomach.

I physically felt sick seeing so much blood and I was getting angry since no one replied.

I pointed at one of the guards and said "you tell me right now what had happened in my absence."

He was very scared and I surprised myself too because I wasn't normally this rude to anyone. Just because they were our workers it doesn't mean we treat them like they are below us. In the end they are still the people who work for us and do the jobs that we don't want to do.

He rose from where he was seated calming one of the distressed maids and said. "Jin sir some man came and he...he beat our young master up and made him faint. You see this blood? That's young master's. The man claimed to be his father. They were just chatting and then it rose to an argument and then to him beating young master".

I was shocked. Father? Jungkook's father? Impossible that man said he would never turn up again.

Especially after everything that happened prior this year. I took a deep breath and decided to clear everything.

I didn't want to assume who this young master was. I KNEW it was Jungkook but I didn't want to believe it.

"Young master as in....Jungkook?" The guard looked up with teary eyes and said "y...yes". I had the biggest shock of my life. Not because I found out it was Jungkook.

I mean yes I was shocked but more so because the blood on the floor was insane. The harm that man could have caused him was serious.

I always knew that his father hated him, he said he used to "make him pay". But what for and how, I never really knew.

I snapped out of my day dream and thoughts and looked towards the staff. "So you all are here crying and being all upset but back then you just stood there? Huh? Answer me!"

They didn't say anything and I was getting pissed off. "For the love of gosh someone tell me what ALL OF YOU DID WHILST MY KOOKIE WAS GETTING BEATEN UP BLACK AND BLUE?".

One of the maids got up and said "before this happened I was the one that told young Master about the visitor. Had I known it was someone who wanted to harm him I would not allow it. I immediately called the guards to stop the man from hurting young master once it had started but unfortunately the house was surrounded by his men. Then before I knew it I was knocked unconscious".

I stared in disbelief, the entire house had full security and he managed to control all of it? It proved one thing though...he had already come prepared. He had been planning it and was waiting for the right moment.

I walked near the blood and looked around...it was quiet without him in the house and I could only imagine what he was going through.

My body began to feel numb and I was pleading to my lucky stars that I had him back in my arms. It got very difficult to breath and I couldn't think or walk straight.

I fell to the ground and cried....seeing an alpha cry was not normal because of society's stereotypes. However, I didn't care I lost the most precious person to me for the second time.