𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁

{A/N : The pronunciation for Lucian is
(Loo- see- un) in case anyone was wondering okay bye}

THIRD PERSON
"What.. the fuck." Ron shut his eyes to make sure he was seeing and hearing correctly.

Y/N was busy shoving her arm through her stomach like magic, "I feel like Casper." She removed her arm from her abdomen, "Also kind of.. kind of look like him too."

Then she made a questioning face.

"How- No no no," Ron stopped to rephrase his sentence, "Why is she a ghost?"

"Because she's dead." Lucian responded with a blank stare.

Harry tilted his head in discomfort.

"I see where she got her humor from." Harry stated with a slight head shake.

"What I meant was," Ron stepped closer to Y/N, "How did you revive her.." He paused to look at her with a brow raise, "soul?.."

"Well, with the Resurrection Stone, of course." Lucian made his way towards Ron.

"You mean that one?" Ron pointed towards the stone he was holding in his palm.

Lucian looked down at where he was pointing, "Oh, this?" He held it up. It was grey and shiny, "This- No. This is just a rock." He threw it over his head.

"Why were you?-"

"I have no clue how that got in my hand." He chuckled.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the ghost of Y/N all stared at him in confusion.

"Anyway," Lucian shifted, "This is the Resurrection Stone." He showed to them.

"That's a ring." Ron furrowed his brows.

"The stone is in the ring." Lucian responded.

"Well, that's not very exciting." Ron rolled his eyes and looked away.

"How'd you get that?" Y/N questioned.

"From Albus." Lucian told his daughter, "I stole it."

Y/N raised her brows as if she were impressed, "I like this guy." She pointed at him with a smile.

"That "guy" is your father-"

"Harry," Hermione interrupted Lucian and grabbed onto Harry's wrist, "That ring was Horcrux. Dumbledore destroyed it himself- see the crack in the gold?" She went on.

"Wait." Harry held his hand out in front of her, "How did you steal that from Dumbledore if you've been kept away?"

"I've only recently been kept away because of my brother for the last few years," Lucian replied, "He casted that I wouldn't be set free until he became "the most powerful wizard" with the help of the Hallows."

He began to explain to them all that's happened while he had been gone and they listened. Almost as if there wasn't a deadly war happening.

"That must've been dreadful." Hermione sympathized to Lucian.

"Sorry sir, I still don't fully understand," Harry squinted, "If you were free for so long before he found you, why didn't you return?"

"For my own safety." Lucian replied, "I made a promise to Marie not to return. To live a life without having to worry about the family I was born into. Every once in a while I'd visit her."

"One of those visits.." Y/N smiled awkwardly, her eyes widened, "You guys had a bit of fun, huh?"

"Ew."