Thank you! &' Promotion

I just want to say thank you for all the support everyone of you have given me just by reaching this far. I would literally scream with excitement every time I'd get a few comments or a couple hundred reads higher, so to have even gotten this book past 300 votes is amazing.!

I owe everyone of you a thanks for everything that you have done for me since I first posted the 'introduction chapter.'

You guys are amazing and are all heavily appreciated by me.! For all the votes, comments, shares, reading list adds; I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love you all to pieces.!

——————    -❦-   ——————

So, I've got these other books I'd highly recommend you all to take a look at. I'll hit you guys with the synopsis of the two books now.!

Kylinn and Ann-Marie have been best friends; Since the day Kylinn found Ann hiding under the desk, on the first day eight grade

They were now starting off their lives as freshmen in college. From a young age they had made a promise to one another. A promise; for their friendship to be Always And Forever.

This promise is bigger than any fight, any relationship or boyfriend.

So what'll happen when Blaze Du Martel comes into the picture?

See the thing that was so dangerous about Blaze was that, he and Ann-Marie had, spent a weekend New York together over the summer, when she and Kylinn were visiting the place they'd be starting a new life.

She hadn't been able to get the time they spent together off her mind. For the Italian stranger had been corrupting her thoughts, ever so often.

On the first day of school they will both meet Blaze at separate times. Then they will all meet at a bar-Blaze's bar.

After a fifteen year girl is raped by an acquaintance of hers, she has to learn to adapt to the changes that this has made in her life