- Chapter Seventeen -

"Wait, wait, wait! Go meet your mom?!" Luna exclaimed loudly as she looked at Izuku in surprise. It looked as though the poor girl was about to explode, and not in the Bakugo type of explosion. But rather in the 'I can't believe what you're telling me' kind of way.

Izuku blinked in confusion, not seeing the harm in what he told her. His hand rested on the straps of his backpack, wondering what she was freaking out about. "Umm, yeah. I mean, I figured that since we've been friends for almost eleven months, it's about time you meet my mom. I mean, it's kind of my fault that I never suggested it, but it's about time, right?" He let out an awkward but adorable laugh. But then stopped himself when he noticed there wasn't a change in Luna's reaction, "I don't understand. What's wrong?"

"O-oh, nothing, nothing, it's just-" She stopped as soon as she saw Izuku's raised eyebrow and deadpan face. She let out a small sigh. "I guess I'm just really nervous, I'm sorry. It's just that I've never met your mom and she probably doesn't know anything about me, so I'm worried she probably won't like me. You know because I'm a girl and she's a single mom - you know how those two roles go against each other."

Izuku let out a small hum before giving a little smile, moving his left hand to gently take her shaky hand. He gently squeezed her gentle and soft hand, his cheeks burning brightly. "Trust me, Luna, there's nothing to be worried about. My mom isn't like that, and I know for a fact that she'll love you! And besides, I've already told her about you anyway." He had an awkward laugh.

Her eyes widened as it was her turn to have her cheeks burn a crimson red. "Wait, you have? When? And what did you say? I hope only good things!"

"Of course I have, don't worry! I told her when you first became my friend during your first day

"Of course I have, don't worry! I told her when you first became my friend during your first day. And I've told her everything that you've told me about you. I know that sounds like really creepy and kind of strange, but I just wanted her to know about you. Not in the way that I do, but at least understand you." He explained, "Besides, she's been bugging me to meet you for a while now."

She gave a small gasp at this information. "She has?" She questioned quietly. In all the years that she grew up with cheesy romance novels and movies and shows, Luna had seen the classic trope of the mother being overprotective of her son and hating the main girl for taking her son away. She was worried that her relationship with Inko would be the exact same thing. But maybe since Izuku told Inko about her and that she wanted to meet the girl, maybe their relationship would be a good one.

"Yes, she has. So, what do you say?" He questioned again with his signature sweet smile, "D-Do you want to come over for a while?"

Luna couldn't help but let out a shy giggle, nodding her head. "O-okay, yeah! Let's go!" She exclaimed but then stopped herself, holding up one finger to stop him. That's when she got an idea, "But on one condition!"

Izuku blinked again, still holding her hand in a comforting way. "Oh, umm, okay, what is it?"

Luna smirked. "I will go to your house and stay with you for a few hours if.... You let me fly us to your house."