90. Revenge.

Previously.....

Zenitsu answered back extremely coldly.
"Kaigaku. Now that you're a demon, you're no longer my senior."

Fate ties them together.

.
.
.
.

In the new Demon Slayer headquarters, the son of the late Kagaya Ubuyashiki, Kiriya Ubuyashiki became the new head of the Demon Slayer as the only remaining male, doing so at the age of 8.

He was supported by his sisters Kuina and Kanata. Despite the deaths of his parents and two elder sisters, he willingly didn't grieve for it in order to focus on the mission.

Kuina and Kanata also held back their emotions to aid him. Their father, with his short lifespan, was strict, raising them quickly into adults as quickly as he could. Their elder sisters Hinaka and Nichika had never left their father or mother's side, their mother was also kind but strict in raising them.

The three each had one of Yushiro's talisman which helped them map out the Infinty fortress.

Kiriya noticed the lacking information they needed and ordered, "There's not a lot of information. Tell the crows to spread as many 'eyes' as they can, even if it's just one."

"Okay." Kanata replied quickly.

"Muzan hasn't moved from his place at all. He is currently engaged in a battle against a demon and it's not looking good. At this point of time, everyone is far from him. If possible, guide the slayers to the north. That's where Kibutsuji is." Kuina deduced.

Kanata also mentioned, "Currently, Gyomei, Sanemi, Giyu and Aoi are engaged in a battle against Itaki. Satoshi and Muichiro have bumped into Upper Moon 1. As for the Upper Moon 3 who killed Kyojuro, he is engaged in a battle against Tanjiro and Kanao. Obanai, Mitsuri, Tengen and his wives are being engaged in a battle against two Upper Moon Fives. And Zenitsu has bumped into Upper Moon 6."

.
.
.
.

Zenitsu and Kaigaku faced off.

"You sure haven't changed, Zenitsu. Puny. Looks like chicken pox. Weak as ever." Kaigaku mocked the blonde.

He continued, "You're a Hashira now? Can you use anything else besides the first form? Oh come on now, Zenitsu."

Zenitsu retaliated. "You sure seem happy to play stopgap as the bottom feed of the Upper Moons." He sounded extremely cold.

Kaigaku was stunned at his barbed comment. "Heh! Haha! So you can talk back now!?"

Zenitsu questioned, "Why did you turn into a demon?"

"Haha....well, you have no id-

Kaigaku was cut off.

"Why did YOU become a demon, Kaigaku!?"

Zenitsu then yelled at him in anger.
"IF YOU HADN'T TURNED INTO A DEMON, GRAMPS WOULDN'T HAVE COMMITTED SEPPUKU!! GRAMPS SLIT HIS OWN STOMACH ALONE AND NO ONE BEHEADED HIM!! WHEN HE SLITS HIS STOMACH, SOMEONE HAS TO BE THERE TO CUT HIS HEAD FOR HIM! BUT INSTEAD, GE SUFFERED A LONG AND AGONIZING DEATH!! HE DIED WITHOUT ANYONE STABBING HIS THROAT OR HEART!! ALL BECAUSE ANOTHER USER OF THE THUNDER BREATHING TECHNIQUE GOT DEFECTED BY THE DEMONS!!"

Kaigaku scoffed at the news with pure joy in his face.

"But that's not my problem! So what of it!? Am I supposed to be sad!? Repent!?
I have no intention to reflect on what I did! I have NO regrets! I don't care!!"