5

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝟳:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺
( ik y'all prolly get tired of me writing in omniscient or the girls pov all the time loll, it's easier and idk how to talk like a nigga 😭)
____________________________________

the pair laid out on the king sized bed. 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲 laying on his stomach while they watched Death at A Funeral.

out of nowhere she blurted " awwn you have a happy trail".

she always found the smallest things about 𝗵𝗶𝗺 so cute.

lifting his white wife beater ( wild ass name for a shirt)
rubbing through it.

she honestly though the shit was sexy as fuck.

" your belly button is so cute oh my gosh " she spoke while cheesing.

" what tha hell is wrong wit you yo " he spoke while laughing and sitting up on the headboard looking down at her playing with his belly button.

"mmtcheww " she sucked her teeth being all dramtic.

" ouu ou ou let's make tik toks " she recommended excitedly pulling her phone out and getting out of the bed.

him doing the same and walking over to her draping his arms around his waist while she looked through her saved sounds to pick from.

physical touch was one of his major love languages.

" ok ok we gonna dooo this one " she spoke while it was the blovee song and the santana dance.

(the chokehold that dance on me is sickening)

" you gotta teach me how ta do it ".

" it's real simple".

she taught him the steps and luckily he was a fast learner so he caught on and got it down pack real quick.

" ard ard i got it " symere said while they shared a laugh.

he grabbed zhané's square framed glasses and said " aii i'm ready less goo ".

tucking her bottom lip in because he had in her pink satin bonnet with her glasses was too much for her.

placing the phone in the dresser and hitting the timer waiting for the sound to come on.

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘢
𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵
𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵

and with that the sound went off.

" i hit dat ho on my hoe ass momma i did " he said while taking the glasses off.

"i- why your momma gotta be a hoe tho " she asked while laughing.

" fuck ha " he said while trying to roll his eyes how zhané does it.

" ok mister sassy" she laughed.

he straight faced her pursing his lips in a straight line.
(😐)

" don't play wit me .... i am NOT THA ONE " he said quoting a tiktok and mushing her head.

zhané mugging him " stay off tiktok sir".

" i wanna smoke " symere stated while sighing extra loud.

he snapped his finger twice making russian cream woods and a pound appear.