Chp 11

Anyone wanna play with me in co op, I love playing in co op with someone other then just farming the whole time lol.
My UID is 614339143 and username is Ventilatte if anyone wants to join.
~~
No Ones Perspective

-Swearing-

Xiao soon entered the room, looking at Venti laying in his bed, head hanging off almost touching the floor. He was typing something on his phone, then noticed Xiao. "My dad said he's gonna make some pasta, so it shouldnt take long. What the fuck are you doing?" He asked looking at Venti hanging off the bed. "Just texting my friends. Why do you care? Huh~" he asked in a teasing voice. "Because you're- never mind.. I'm gonna do homework now, just don't disturb me." He says before flopping onto the desk chair and pulling up some papers from his backpack.

Venti was bored. He looked around the room to see if there was anything to do. He was tired but didn't want to fall asleep again. Jeez he's been so tired lately, maybe he should fall asleep more. He decided to just watch some YouTube. He looked over at Xiao seeing he was using his headphones, so Venti should be fine to keep the volume up a bit without distracting him.

Soon Childe opened the door just a bit to see if they were alright. Venti noticed him and Childe just looked around to see what Xiao was doing. "Hey Venti, you wanna sleep on the floor again or the couch?" Childe asked. "Uh, the couch I guess." Childe nodded and left the boys alone again. Alone~ To bad Venti couldn't annoy Xiao like he wanted too, it would keep him nice and occupied.

Soon he heard the front door close and chatter outside the room, he just assumed it was Zhongli, which it was. Childe then called them too eat. They brought the food back in Xiao's room and ate in peace. For Xiao the peace was nice, but for Venti, it was hella awkward. The night went on with non of them really talking to each other, a really boring night if you ask me. Venti ended up falling asleep on Xiao's bed, since his phone died. Soon enough Xiao noticed this and forced the boy to get up, get changed, and go to the couch. He complied and did just that, half asleep, with sleep practically begging his name.

The next day they woke up, changed, ate, and left for school. At least today Xiao was a bit social. He wanted to make sure Venti didn't get into a fight again, but didn't want to make it super obvious, so he made short talks with him. Venti was glad. Once they arrived at school, Xiao felt all eyes on him. Not everyone was staring at him, but that's what it felt like. Though, Venti didn't feel the same way. Guess he was just kinda used to the feeling that it just went away. They arrived at their first class, and heard some muttering from others and Xiao felt them staring right at him. He felt extremely uncomfortable, did they know what happened to Venti.

Right before class started, some girl sat down next to Xiao and gave a 'cute' wave towards him. He ignored it and watched as the teacher was coming inside. "Hey, your names Xiao right?~ You look real cute, you know that~" Xiao felt disgusted and uncomfortable with the girl next to him, but just tried to ignore her. "You know, it's rude to ignore when someone gives a complement. Especially a cute girl like me." She said almost like she was pouting. "I don't care." He said quite loudly, she just acted like she was offended, and some others were looking at the commotion. This was her plan.

"Wow, I can't believe you! I was was being was nice to you, and this is how you treat me?! No wonder your always alone, you jerk! Your looks won't get you that far in life!" She said before storming off to her seat, he really didn't care, only thing he didn't want was to be the center off attention, which was kinda hard when you have some dramatic girl get in your way. The teacher just waited till they were all done with the commotion, then went in with the lesson.

Venti just ignored the whole thing, he knew how some of the kids here were, most of them actually were like this. Attention seeking children who are always wanting to steer up some drama.

After class, when Venti and Xiao were walking to their next class. When Xiao had just walked into his class until he was approached by some other girl, this one was a lot taller then him, probably around 5'7 (I wish I were that tall but I'm shorter then Xiao ): )

He tried to ignore her too but he was backed up into a wall. "Wow I can't believe you were such a jerk to my friend. Who do you think you are? Though you could repay me~" she smirked bending down a bit to get closer too his face. Xiao tried to turn his head but she grabbed under his chin and made him face towards hers. "Let's meet after school alright~ it won't be for long, probably." She let go walking away. He definitely wouldn't meet her after school ends, he's going home. For the first time, he wants Childe to pick him up.

The day was going faster then he wanted it to, people kept bombarding him so suddenly. What's with a the commotion recently. He arrived at lunch with Venti and sat down at the table of friends Venti sat with. "Venti!! You're here!!" Chongyun yelled getting Xingqui attention towards the male. "Oh hey Venti! You feeling better?" He asked happy the male was here. "Yup!" "Oh you brought Xiao?" Xingqui asked. "Oh has he not been sitting here, I thought he has since I showed him the first day he came." Venti responded looking at Xiao, who was ignoring the conversation about him. "Nope, must only like you, anyways wanna know something that happened yesterday?" Xingqui asked ready to spill the tea.

Venti nodded and Xingqui looked over at Xiao and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, you should probably know too, it's about you." Xingqui warned Xiao, who them looked at him taking out his headphones. Xingqui told them how some popular girl took a liking towards Xiao and now other people are noticing him, seeing how good looking he is. Now everyone wants to get with him or start some drama with him.

Xiao just sighed, this was the complete opposite of what he wanted to happen, he just wants to stay out of everyone's thoughts. "No wonder so many people bugged me today, now I gotta meet up with some girl after school." He sighed again, placing his head in his hand looking at his food. Then he looked over at Venti who actually had food that day, which surprised him and his friends. He probably had it since he didn't have to pay his lunch money to Kaeya or save it for him.

"Oh Venti, you have food today? I thought your never hungry at lunch?" Chongyun asked. Venti just nodded. "I feel hungry today." He just looked back at his food and kept eating. Lunch went by pretty quickly and soon they left to their 4th class.

The day went by quickly and it was now reaching the last 10 minutes of class. Xiao leaned back in his chair and groaned, completely ignoring the teacher talking. He took out his phone and texted his dad, Childe, if he could pick him up from school. He really didn't wanna meet with the girl. But alas, the end of the day came, no response from his dad yet, he could only hope that he would actually pick him up, or maybe he could find Venti and walk home with him? No that would make him seem weird right? Or he should just face his troubles and meet up with the girl, nothing could go wrong, correct? Xiao didn't know what to do, he wasn't scared or anything, just didn't want to talk with them.

He walked out of his classroom, and Venti called him. "Hey Xiao!! Wanna walk home or something, your house isn't far from mine!" He asked running up to him. People were staring at the two. Venti didn't notice, but Xiao did. Some of them looked at Venti with disgust, or just jealousy, or both. "What do they see in me?" Xiao mumbled not load enough for anyone to hear what he said. But Venti heard him, just not the exact words. "What was that?" He asked. "Nothing, I'll walk with you." He said Venti smiled and they began walking towards the front of the school.

They were unaware of the muttering and gossip going on as they were leaving, how mad the girl was when he didn't show up. The rumors that were bound to happen from the other gossip loving teenagers watching them.

A/N My dad made me mad so I finished this quicker then I originally thought I was :D

Published: December 17
Word-Count: 1553