Reincarnated

Please let me know if you spot any spelling errors and tell them to me.

Yui Iwasaka was walking home from his friend's house and when he was crossing a road he saw that truck-Kun was coming at him! He got scared he wanted to run but couldn't, he finally gave up and started thinking, will I be reincarnated like how it happens in Isekai animes? Where would I be reincarnated though?

Bamm! truck-kun hit him and he died on the spot.

Yui[Pov] I was hit by truck-kun. I thought it would be painful but it wasn't my eyes were closing at a rapid pace and then everything went black...
Then suddenly I heard a voice saying, hello little Yui I am the person you call God. I will be giving you two options

Option 1 is that you will be reincarnated.

Option 2 is that you will be sent to heaven.

I quickly said I want to be reincarnated in pokémon as an Arceus can you please do it, God. Pleeeaaasssee.

God[Pov] says that he wants to reincarnate as an Arceus in the Pokémon World I happily replied yes you can you also get to choose one extra thing like for example a mega stone, stats, max level, etc.

Yui[Pov] God is letting me be reincarnated as Arceus and is also giving me a bonus! I thought about it and finally decided that I would take the Mega evolution stone of Arceus which allows him to transform into Divine Arceus.

God then cast some light on me saying that I will now be reincarnated, the process hurt but I was happy so it would be the least price to pay.

I was in an egg most likely cause everything was black and I could tackle things but not break out.

Hey, author here this is the first chapter of the book and I will be updating it from time to time