34. Alarm

Tuesday,

Manik was panting hard as he attended Cabir's call by mistake when they were in between their morning romantic session.

"What the...?? What are you doing...??" Cabir asked hearing Manik's heavy breath.

"Work out...Push ups Cabir" He said maintaining the same speed and closed her mouth with his palm in order to suppress her moans.

"Oh...Okay" Cabir said scolding himself for misunderstanding them and then asked "And little one...?"

"Sleeping" Manik lied through his teeth and Cabir said "Okay...I'm going for breakfast...Come soon"

"You carry on...We will join for lunch" Manik said and cut the call without hearing his response and continued his work out, if that's what he meant.

"Just one more protection left..." He said with a wink while shifting his body away from her and she replied amidst being dead tired "Will use it for the night"

As he dropped a forehead kiss, she dozed off to sleep for some time.

She woke up rubbing her eyes and saw Manik was all fresh in his blue denim shirt with dark blue jeans.

"Good morning Mr.Hero" She said muffling due to her yawn and he chuckled saying "Good afternoon Miss Architect"

She looked at the time and was shocked. "I'm sorry...so sorry...I don't know how I slept so long...You could have woken me up...Bhai also might be waiting for us..."

"Shh shh relax relax...I have ordered lunch to our room...Cabir will be coming here only...Go and freshen up...and yeah we didn't have any plans till afternoon...So don't worry..." He said and kissed on her forehead.

She quickly moved to the restroom and as the lunch arrived, she came out wearing a palazzo, T-shirt and Cabir too joined.

"So Manik...Shall we go out or do you want to rest...?? You have a shoot tomorrow right...??" Cabir asked while eating.

"Umm...I'll rest after the shoot...but we need to be back early...I have to start by 4 in the morning..." Manik said.

"4...?? That early...??" Cabir exclaimed.

"Yeah...Actually it's a 2-hour drive from here...and the faster I reach, the sooner I can finish the shoot and come back..." Manik said and Cabir nodded in understanding.

Like Manik said, they visited few other places and returned early in the night.

"Take rest Manik...See you tomorrow..." Cabir said bidding bye to them.

"One small quickie before I leave...??" Manik asked nuzzling into her neck to which she giggled and replied "Did I ever say No to you...??"

Manik smiled to her reply and made their way towards the bed finishing the left over protection that night before dozing off.

Wednesday,

He woke up early in the morning and got freshen up to leave as she was sleeping but her alarm rang loudly making her wide awake.

"Who has set this alarm...??" He asked being pissed off for waking her up.

"Me" She said rubbing her eyes.

"What...?? Why...??" He asked taking his mobile.

"Why mathlab...I know you will leave without disturbing me...and I can't stay restless till you return..." She said getting up from bed and gave him his jerkin.

He sighed and kissed on her forehead and said "Stay careful...Go only with Cabir and not alone...Keep your mobile with you all the time...Okay...??"

"Okay..." She said with a pout and he kissed her pout making her smile.

She handed him his car keys and wallet while he moved towards the door and bid bye to her before saying "I'll text you once I reach"

She waved him a bye and moved to the bed but couldn't sleep again. She scrolled through her mobile and after seeing his message 2 hours later that he has reached, she tried to sleep but that too was disturbed sleep alone in the bed.

Ignore mistakes...

100 comments and next update is yours :P

Kindly avoid 'Update soon' in your comments.