19. Sokovia

On the way to Sokovia

Matteo was sitting beside Pietro and Wanda, he was holding onto their hands and had his head laying against Pietro. Matteo didn't like the felling of going back home, he felt like something was going to escalate quickly. He felt it in his gut.

"(Guppy.)" Wanda called out to Matteo. Matteo snapped out of his trance and looked up at his sister. Wanda put her arm around him and kissed the top of his head "(everything will be ok. You have me and Pietro. Ok? We will be with you ok? Because we feel you. And we will always be with you.)" Wanda stated as she then kissed the top of his head and rubbed his shoulder. Pietro smiled down at them before he brought Matteo close to him.

As the quinjet landed Matteo looked over at the door and felt the sokovian breeze hit him again. He did a little shiver before he walked out of the quinjet along with Pietro and Wanda. As Matteo was about to go and run off of go help people evacuate the city he felt hands stop him. Once he turned around he seen his siblings look at him with stern worried looks, that's when he knew he was about to be babied again. "Matteo. Be careful. We can't help you if your far away ok? Just stay a bit close to one of us or the Avengers. Got it?" Wanda said. "Yeah and don't go getting yourself hurt now ok Buddy?" Pietro stated as he looked down at Matteo. Matteo did a little chuckle before he nodded "Ok Ok! I know. I will be otay 'Mama' and 'Papa'!" Matteo stated as he then went and hugged them. The twins smiled and hugged him back, they then kissed the top of his head. "I'll see you in a bit then." Pietro stated as he then zoomed off into the city. Wanda rolled her eyes and ran off. "I didn't see dat coming." Matteo stated as he then ran off into a different part of the city to help people evacuate.

Right as Matteo was clearing people from the city he ran over near where he knew either Cap or Wanda was. Right as he guided people to the bridge to get the out of town he felt the ground vibrate. "What the?.." Matteo said to himself before all of the sudden he seen a hand come coming out from the ground. Matteo screamed before he used his magic to blast the metal hand. Right as he did that he noticed how all around him was robots starting to fly and now attack the city. Matteo trembled a bit before he then ran over to go help the people and save them from these robots that popped out of nowhere.

Right as Matteo helped people get away and hide he was running to where he seen Wanda last. Right as he seen the bridge he ran over to it, and seen Wanda helping people get away from the bridge. "Wanda!" Matteo yelled out as he was running. "NO! DONT!" Wanda yelled. Matteo was to slow before he then got blasted in the arm by a robot. Right when he got blasted in the arm he fell and grunted, he then seen a robot charge after Wanda and blast at her. Right as he seen that he felt himself get picked up by another robot. His eyes widened a bit before he knew it he was getting lifted in the air. "LET ME GO! (STUPID ROBOT! LET GO!)" Matteo yelled out as he tried to blast it but he couldn't. Wanda watched in horror before she held the shield up to protect the people, before she knew it she fell from the blasts. Right after she got herself up she looked up again and seen Matteo was no where to be seen. "(MATTEO?! MATTEO!!)" she called out before Steve helped her up. "We got to keep moving! Come on!" Steve stated as he then ran off. Wanda trembled a bit before she went on and helped people.

And Matteo was trying to wiggle himself out of the robots grasp. He did a loud yell before he let out a blast of energy come out of him, right as he did that he destroyed the robot from mid air. Matteo smiled before he knew it he was falling, he didn't think through his plan before he felt himself falling. The only thing he did was scream before he felt himself get picked up by another robot. But this time this robot clenched onto his hurt arm, Matteo let out a loud painful scream. Right as he looked down at the ground he seen the ground start to shake. Matteo's eyes widened before he then seen a lot more robots start to attack the city. "This is the beauty!" Was all Matteo heard. All of the sudden Matteo then felt himself get taken to the old beaten down church. Right as he got dropped Matteo landed on his back and rolled.

The young boy gasped for air and coughed, he then felt himself get grabbed by the back of his hood. "Ah yes. If it isn't the young Maximoff. I should have killed you when I had the chance." Ultron stated as he stated at Matteo. Matteo grunted and coughed "y-you should have done it t-then!" He blurted out before he raised his hands and blasted ultron in the face. Ultron let go of Matteo and held his face. "YOU STUPID LITTLE BRAT!" Ultron yelled out before he then started to go after him, but he was stopped by Vision. Matteo kept running and found his way to where Clint and Wanda where. Right as Matteo was about to run to them he seen a swarm of robots, all Matteo could to was duck and run. "W-WANDA!" Matteo yelled out as he then started to trip a bit. Both Wanda and Clint seen the young boy running. Wanda was quick on her feet and grabbed Matteo, right as she grabbed Matteo Clint grabbed the both of them and crashed them into a glass window.

Wanda scooted closer against the wall while holding Matteo. "This is all our fault. This is our fault.." Wanda stated as she kept a hold of Matteo and panicked. Matteo clinged into Wanda and trembled, with everything that was happening he felt as if he shouldn't be here. He thought about all of the hydra experiments and trauma as blasts where going off. "Hey hey! Look are you guys up for this? Look I got to know ok? I cant fight and babysit you guys at the same time! Well you see I'm a guy with a bow and arrows none of this makes sense but are you up for this? Who cares who's fault it is. Look. When you both go out those doors you guys are Avengers. If you stay in here I'll have your brother come and get you guys." Clint stated as he looked at both of the Maximoffs. Matteo trembled a bit as he looked at Clint while Wanda did the same and held Matteo close to her. "Ok good chat." Clint said as he the got up and went out o go fight.

Wanda and Matteo both watched as Clint left, Wanda then took ahold of Matteo and made Matteo look at her. She examined to see Matteo's injuries, as she was doing that Matteo looked at noticed Wanda's cut on her forehead. He felt sadness within him but mostly anger, the only thing he wanted to do was go out and strangle ultron for hurting his sister. "Guppy." Wanda got his attention. Matteo looked into Wanda's eyes and seen her calmness, he then started to mellow out a bit. "Everything will be ok. But for now you stay with me. Now Come on let's go beat some robot butt. We'll show ultron what us Maximoffs can do." She stated. Matteo did a little smirk before he felt his adrenaline kick in again as he stood up and ran to the door. Wanda as well got up and walked to the door.

As they both left the building they both went and destroyed the robots that where near them and Clint. Clint looked over and smiled at the Maximoffs and watched Matteo and Wanda destroy all the robots that where in the area. "Ok we're all clear here!" Clint stated in the coms" Matteo looked at Clint confused before he then looked around. Wanda patted Matteo on his back before she looked over at Clint. "Ok let's get moving." Clint stated. As soon as Clint said that Matteo felt himself get picked up, he then looked at seen Pietro "keep up old man!" Pietro blurted out as he ran with Wanda and Matteo in his arms over to where the others were.