Chapter 20

Arya POV

I woke up a couple hours later wrapped in Alex arms. My head was rested on his chest and my hands were wrapped around his waist.

I look at him taking in his features. His dark messy hair spreading over his face , his pink lips in a small pout as he slept. I rested a small kiss on his lips and layed back onto his chest.

I layed there for minutes looking into nothing and didn't realised that Alex had woken up.

"Go back to sleep mama" he said in his sleeping voice.

Hot-

"I don't want to" I said.

"We have school tomorrow" he said kissing me forehead.

"Don't remind me" I groaned out making him chuckle

"So you're not going back to sleep?" He asked.

"Nope" I said making him laugh.

"So what you gonna do?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said closing my eyes.

"You're obviously tired ma go to sleep" He said rubbing my waist.

"Ok goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight babe" He said said kissing my forehead. Minute later I fell into a deep sleep.

Next morning♡

I felt a pair of lips on my face. I opened my eyes to see Alex looking down at me.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips and pulled away.

"Good morning love" He said smiling at me showing his dimples.

"Good morning" I said then closed my eyes again.

"We have school" He said resting his head on my chest.

"I gotta go home because I don't have any clothes here" I said with my eyes closed.

"Oh yeah , imma go shower then take you home" He said getting up and walking to his bathroom.

"Ight" I said , I opened my eyes and sat up in his bed. I waited for him to come out and when he did my eyes almost popped out of there sockets.

He opened the door and walked out with a towel around his waist , droplets of water fell from his hair down to his chest. My eyes travelled over his body then back to his eyes.

"Like what you see?" He said then winked at me.

"Yeah" I said still looking at him. He laughed and walk towards his closet. He took out a black t-shirt and a grey pants.

I thought he was gonna change in the bathroom but I was wrong he dropped the towel causing my eyes to widen.

I looked at him shocked to see him looking at me with a smirk. I looked down at his parts then back to his eyes.

"Wanna touch?" He asked walking toward me with his thing out.

"WAIT" I basically yelled , causing him to stop and laugh.

"What?" He asked.

"Cover up then come here" I said moving to the edge of the bed. He took up the towel and wrapped it around his waist and then
walked towards me. I held his shoulders and pulled him down capturing his lips.

I layed back onto the bed causing him to fall on me. I wrapped my legs around his waist pinning him down on me.

He gro@ned and rubbed my legs. His hand made there way under the hoodie I was wearing. He kissed me harder while moving his hands higher under the hoodie.