𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚡𝚖𝚊𝚜

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 16

🎄𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧, 𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🎄

🎄𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧, 𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🎄

———

"hellooo everyone and welcome to hood love resort; holiday specialssss." kash clapped.

"y'all i customized literally everything on that banner that shit took so long to make."

"but anywayssss, since the holidays are right around the corner, we will be having special holiday episodes until new yearssss yayyy." she said and everyone clapped.

"lots of fun things up in store for you guys, and we all know with fun comes drama." she smirked.

"enough talk talk, let's get lit, merry christmas baes."

𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐗𝐌𝐀𝐒: 5 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

"stop lookin at me like that fo i eat yo pussy

"stop lookin at me like that fo i eat yo pussy." kizo straight faced leia making a shocked expression come over her face.

"you can't be saying shit like that out loud!" she let out a laugh covering his mouth with her hand.

"girl they already know, you think you don't be yelling the whole island down?"

"i don't even be loud foreal." she rolled her eyes.

"tuh that's watchu think, i know the martinez family that live across the street sick and tired of yo bullshit." deedee scoffed walking over by them.

"how you know who they- nevermind deedee." she shook her head.

shortly after everyone else made their way over and they were sitting around the lawn just chilling.