The Eleven of Spades

Chapter - 11
================

Mansion

Rehan Pratap Singh

" Good morning!" someone yelled and my eyes flew open immediately.

I turned on my back and saw all my friends standing at the edge of bed.

" What happened did our hotels get in loss?" I asked sitting up leaning against the headboard, running a hand through my hair.

" No," Soham said placing his knee on the bed, sitting down.

" Then employees did strike?"

" No"

" Then my father is here?"

" No"

" Then?"

" Nothing happened," Soham said.

" Then, why did you wake me up like this?" I bite my lips to control to stop myself from cursing him and tilt my head to side, asking.

" Because today is your wedding" Dev said, stepping forward placing a hand on Soham's shoulder.

My wedding!

" Damn" I groaned. I completely forgot about this marriage, from the last few days, Night club starts making profit which I'm using in my other businesses so they can come back on track and it took my whole attention.

Days pass so early.

" Today is your wedding and you're sleeping like this, c'mon get up and get ready we have to go to the hotel," Dev said and I nodded and throw the quilt aside and get down from bed and made my way towards the washroom.

I got undressed and went inside the shower. I place my hands on the wall and close my eyes as the water fall over me.

Am I doing right?

This marriage?

It's all my fault, I spend so much money that my business in Delhi almost went into liquidity and whatever is remaining it spends on that actress, my plan was full proof but that Aarav he ruined everything.

I need to get revenge on him, but this marriage is it right thing to do?

Yes, his Sister is rude, arrogant and egoistic and I want to teach her a lesson for slapping Soham.

But marriage?

If my father gets to know it will threaten my crown but if this marriage didn't happen my business will not come on track and there is a very high chance that Nilay take advantage of this opportunity.

Ahhhh, what do I do? In both situations, my Crown is at threat.

" Rehan?" I heard the door knocking.

" Coming" I turned off the shower and goes outside after getting dressed.

" Why did you take so much time? I told you we have to go hotel and make arrangements" Dev said as I walked and stand in front of the mirror setting my hair.