Chapter 47

Ella's POV

I walk towards professor Lupin's class. I heard that he's resigned,which I understand. I know for certain that my father would never allow a werewolf to teach us defence against the dark arts. As I turn the corner,I walk aimlessly,that is until I bump into someone,"...uhmm, Harry. Hi" "hey" he replies, it looks like he was at professor Lupin's class. I turn to walk back to the Great hall with him.

"Listen,Harry. I wanted to ask you something." "Yeah" he replies nervously. "I wanted to know if you,you know,maybe...uhm-had...had a crush in anyone" we stop in the middle of the corridor.

"No,no really" he answers honestly. "Oh," I laugh nervously. This was now as awkward as it could get until Neville runs up to us. "Harry, where'd you get it?" "get what?"

We both walk into the great hall as everyone sat at the Gryffindor table,eyeing something on the table.

" back I said" I hear Ron's voice.

"I will take it upstairs if you upset it.." Ron talks about the broom as if it has feelings.

"Harry, where ever did you get it"

"Can't let it go Harry,"

"After you Of Course"

"What are you talking about?" Harry approaches the table.

"I did not want to open it Harry,
It was badly wrapped
They made me do it" Ron tries to make himself feel better.

"Did not" the twins reply as Ron points to them.

"Its the Firebolt!"

"The fastest broom in the world"
"Who sent it?"
"No one knows"

"This came with it" Hermione holds up a feather... Buckbeaks'

Harry takes the broom and runs towards the entrance,disappearing in the crowd.

I sit at the table,by myself...this must be how Ginny feels.

Although I saw it coming,it still broke my heart.

I hear Harry's happy screams from outside as I walk towards the common room to say goodbye to my home once again.