Chapter-61

A full buckets of cold water are splashed on some sleeping persons....

And than the loud shouting sounds with some cursing is yelled, entire through the whole mansion.....

Aera:- Kim fucking Jungkook I will kill you with my bare hands, you bastard, you ugly bunny, you trash.

And on Same time,

Tae & Jimin:- Aera and jungkook, you morons/devils, I/we swear to beat the shit out of you two, you little monsters.

And again on the same time,

Jungkook:- Kim Aera, you are dead meat, if I caught you, you ugly witch.

And now the four means Tae, jimin, Kook, and Aera hear some loud laughing sounds.

Now the four open their eyes, which were closed, even after drenched in cold water,  and than the four found that their parents with Jin , Jisoo, Suga and Jennie are Laughing their asses off, while little amount of tears are coming out from their eyes, because of so much laughing.....

And now the four look at their side, around each other and found that, they all Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Aera, are sleeping together which means that no one of them throw water on each other....

Aera and kook:- If Aera/Jungkook is here sleeping beside me, than who the hell throw water on me.

And at same time,

Taehyung and Jimin:- If Aera and Jungkook are sleeping with us, than who dare to throw water on us.

Jin & Jisoo:- We pour water on you four, punks.

Jimin, Tae, kook, & Aera:- Why so?

Mom:- Because you four are sleeping like dead peoples and didn't budge, even Suga and Jennie are awake, but you four. She said with shaking her head.

Dad:- And where is your damn alarm clock.?

Jimin:- We didn't take it and set it because we don't want to get kicked out from the bed by Aera, when she try to find the clock to turned it off, but in place of that we will get kicked off by her.

Tae:- And also we don't want to hear her cursing but thanks to you all our day started with cursing and hearing it too, and also with getting drenched in cold water.

And now the four Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Aera get up from the bed, but they get tripped and fall on something, specifically on someone.

Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, & Aera:- What the hell you all are doing here, hyungs/oppas and noonas/unnies.

And than they all get up with the help of each other.

While the rest are laughing their ass off, by looking and hearing them....

Hoseok :- Well me and Rose tried to wake up you all/four by shaking, but these two 'points towards Aera and Tae' they both kicked us, and we fall down.

Rose:- And I swear to god those kicks are so powerful that we can't get up and namjoon oppa can't believe this so he went to shake them, ... cutted by namjoon.