29

Chapter 29 - Head back home

"Ahh," Iris moaned. Jasper's lips were on her neck, sucking on her soft flesh. Elias had cupped her breast, biting her earlobe. He moved closer, placing his lips on hers.

His expert tongue dived into her mouth when he squeezed her breast, making her gasp. He rubbed himself against his skin, wishing they got molded into one.

*ring* *ring*

Jasper groaned at the sound.

His hands traveled to her inner thighs, caressing the skin. Iris jerked at the call. "Ahh.. some on is- t-trying to c-call," she said in between heavy moans. Her eyes fluttered; she tried to push them away only to fail. "Ignore it, babygirl," Elias said between his kisses.

*ring* *ring*

"Fuck," Jasper cursed, picking up the call. "This better be fucking important, or I am firing you," he barked into the phone.

"I-I am sorry, boss, to ruin your honeymoon, but there is a tremendous problem at the company. You are needed here," Raj shakily spoke. "What," he snarled. This caught Elias and Iris' attention. He pulled away from his wife, placing a hand on his brother's shoulder.

Raj quickly informed them what had happened. They needed to head back to the headquarters as soon as possible. Elias cursed under his breath. Jasper clenched his jaw and balled his fist. They were enjoying the best time of their life, and some fucker had to ruin it.

"What happened?" Iris's low voice broke them from their thoughts. She looked at them in worry. After spending some time with the brothers, she could tell from their looks; they seemed pissed.

"Nothing you need to worry about, sweetheart," Jasper forcibly curbed, his fury caressing her face. He placed a kiss on the crown of her head. "We need to head back home," he muttered sulkily.

Home. The brothers could call the fancy castle; home rather than the cold squared rooms, which felt too big for them. The rooms that only heard cries and screams of kids now warmed with laughter.

The wretched place now felt welcoming. Previously, when they worked, they didn't care about sleeping in their office and working non-stop, but now they wanted to drop all the work and head home and spend time with their woman. Fuck her and spoil her.

It now felt homey, thanks to their little wife.

Iris sulked that this place was fresher than the crowded city. "Kitten, we will come back here again," Elias patted her head, seeing her crestfallen face. She nodded and started packing.

The pilot bowed to them as they seated in the private jet heading back. Once the flight took off, Elias got up from his seat to make some calls.

"What the fuck you mean someone tried to steal from the server," he barked on his phone.

Iris's head snapped to the voice, he was at the end side of the plane, but she could hear his faint yellings. She could only imagine the intensity of his roar.

"Motherfucking hell," Elias spat out, hearing Raj's report. "Fire the IT head and get a new one. That old man has gone senile," he seethed, punching the metal frame. How dare they steal from him!

He needed to cool down. Raj cringed at the thud sound.

"Alright, boss," Raj squeaked out, turning off the phone.

Iris jumped at the loud thud. "He is angry. Let him cool down," Jasper scooted near his wife, placing her on his lap. He rubbed her back to calm her down. She meekly nodded, laying on his chest. Her heart raced. She did not want to face the angry Elias.