Destination Namekku-sei

A month has passed after the attack of the Saiyajins. Goku has recovered almost all his strength. New training was created by Goku and Toph, but because the body of Goku was not fully recovered, they never put it into action.

Suki made her brief training worthwhile. She has been training with Azula and Toph without a rest.

Azula has been busy with the training and the reconstruction of the city. After the earthquake that happened for the display of the power of the Saiyajins, many buildings were destroyed. Earthbenders, who are interested in the construction, had to show different projects to make the buildings resist earthquakes. These problems made her unable to keep close track of Goku's progress.

Unfortunately for Azula, the time she spends on her work, it's the time her mother is passing with Goku. Still, there are minors wins she had that made her day. In a small talk with Toph, she realized some of the conversations of Goku and Ursa, and in those, Goku has said that he preferred Azula's food and Toph's jokes. And their conversation is related to his training with them, leaving small topics for Goku to can talk about with Ursa.

Today they are trying to realize how the ships work.

In the place is Suki, Goku, Toph and Azula. They already knew how to open the ball, but inside they saw a small part where a bunch of buttons were. Toph realized at that moment a big problem in her plan. She does not know where the planet is exactly, or how to identify it. As far as they knew, it could be any star in the sky.

Due to her realization, she started to become nervous and a little grumpy. They have been checking the ship for hours without any advance. Toph used her metalbending in the sphere to check what was inside, but she could only identify a bunch of metal strings, cables, and weird shapes inside the ship.

After a while, Ursa arrived with tea for everyone. Kiyi and Izumi were with her. Kiyi was taking care of her niece but got distracted by Toph. Kiyi still admired Toph to a certain point. She knew that the Avatar was the one that should make peace, but she could not help to think Toph was better, she was the chief of the police and has to stop multiple bad people, and she can fly, while in contrast, Aang has been flying around the world with his Bison.

While Kiyi tried to talk with Toph, Azula kept checking the spheres, she entered one, sat and started to check if there was anything on the top inside.

Izumi walked to the pod where Toph was sitting, and then the small girl started to press the buttons of the ship. Toph and Kiyi tried to stop her but then, a voice came from the machine and said, "Wakusei furīza 79, Wakusei furīza 448, Wakusei furīza 17, Yādoratto-sei, Chikyū, Mīto-sei, Namekku-sei".

- Did you hear that? It said Namekku something.

Toph went out of the pod and hugged the baby girl, who answered with a big smile. Azula started to look for the same button and found it. She was glad that something was able to be done that day, she does not know how much progress was that, but it was better than before.

While the rest were in better spirits, Azula decided to rest a little. This month was the busiest she had her whole life. That was a big mistake.

Izumi, in her mind, thought she did something good, and that made everyone happy. The baby saw that one of them was not happy and wanted to help her and walked to her. The rest looked occupied with other things, so no one said something against it. When the baby arrived at the ship, she started to press the buttons again so that another person could also be happy.

After pressing the buttons, the door closed, which woke Azula. To her surprise, and the others that turned to see to the direction of Azula when they heard the door of the sphere getting closed, the ship started to levitate and went directly to the sky.