Chapter 32

Ealize's pov

I walked out of the car and was met with a huge building........

Is his office in one of these floors? 

Maybe? 

I mean it'll be unbelievable if he owns the whole building right?

.
.
.
.

At that time, me and my brain both agree that it would not be impossible if Zach owns the whole building.

????!! This building looks like it has more than 50 floors!! 

I don't wanna think

"This way Ealize" Ferz caught my attention back.

He walked beside me as we entered the building.

I cannot even describe the "luxuriousness" of this place

Is that even a word? 

I don't think so, but who cares?

The ground floor was very spacious. The tiles,  i feel like i could use it as a mirror.

But of course i stop myself from testing this hypothesis, i wouldn't wanna look like a fool,  checking my reflection on the floor. 

We bypassed the reception area and Ferz led me to what looks like a private elevator.

I always have anxiety whenever i take elevator. It's not to the point that I'm very scared of them,  but i just don't feel good when i ride elevators.

That's because you watch too many horror movies. 

We entered the elevator and i could immediately feel my nerves tightening and my heart beating fast. 

My reaction to elevators is not usually this severe,  it seems like pregnancy can really f*ck you up sometimes.

I tried my best to keep calm, conditioning myself that nothing is gonna happen. 

I just hope that we would arrive soon.  But it seems like it took longer than expected since Zach's office seems to be on the top floor. 

It seems like he really owns the entire building....

I'm pretty sure,  my lips are very pale at this moment and my hands are shaking
...

Ferz looked at me and was immediately alarmed. 

"what wrong?"

He said,  as he pushed a certain button on the elevator

"i...it's fine,  i just.... don't like elevators...I will be fine once we reach our floor" I wanted to explain more,  like it was not supposed to be this bad,  pregnancy f*cked me up,  but!  I'm pretty sure that i should just conserve my energy trying not to puke,  instead of talking.

Imagine a gorgeous black elevator, high class,  but with a vomit in it.....

I don't wanna imagine. 

Thank goodness, we reach our floor soon,  i rushed out of the elevator and took deep breath,  as if I'll die if i was a second late coming out of the elevator. As soon as i walked out,  i heard rushed footsteps on my side, and a familiar comforting fragrance.

Zach walked in a hurried footsteps until he reached my side. 

"what's wrong?  Are you okay? " he asked in a concerned voice.

"I'm okay,  i was just feeling a bit uncomfortable inside the elevator"

"I see, you look very pale...." he said as he approached my face,  and now i can even feel his breath hitting my cheeks.