HEIRESS OF HOGWARTS

Andrea's summer was going extremely boring. She was drowned in the books of bylaws and history of Hogwarts. Soon her birthday came and as promised Narcissa did throw a great birthday party which meant greeting all the high class pureblood people. Andrea recieved many gifts from her friends. From Neville she recieved a rare flowering magical plant which had remedial properties. From Hannah she recieved an original copy of 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'. Andrea was elated to receive it. Susan gifted her a book on rare and defensive hexes and jinxes. The Weasley twins gifted her some prank products and her favorite Honeydukes sweets.
Narcissa had gifted her beautiful dressrobes and jewellery. Lucius gifted her some books on dark arts and politics. Sirius had given her a goblin made rune dagger set and a new edition Nimbus. Barty gifted her some books on advanced transfiguration.
The last gift she recieved was from Marvolo who had given her a beautiful pure gold original Snitch.

After the birthday was over, Andrea still had time which she spent with her family and Marvolo. Marvolo has also given her the Sayre family brooch as a courting gift, which Sirius did not like.

Kreacher and Dobby were excellent in their works of maintaining the Grimmauld Palace.

Finally the time time had arrived for the board of Governor meeting. Andrea was ready to shock Dumbledore and every staff member at the school as well as the members of Governor board. Andrea was going with Narcissa to Hogwarts. Andrea wanted to make a dramatic entrance so she stayed behind for a little while.
Just as meeting was about to start, the doors of the room banged open and in walked Andrea Potter Black in all her grace and glory.

"What is the meaning of this? Students are not allowed to attend Hogwarts before 1st of September." McGonagall spoke up first.
"Good morning everyone, I'm assuming all of you present here know me, but please allow me to introduce myself.
Andrea Potter Black, Heiress of Most Ancient and Noble Houses of Potter, Black, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw." Andrea said with a smirk.
Everyone in the room except Narcissa and Severus gaped at her.
"That... That means you.. You are the Heiress of Hogwarts." Lady Smith fumbled while Andrea just smiled cheekily.
"But that doesn't mean she can sit here in the meeting, she is a second year student." Professor McGonagall argued.
"As the deputy Headmistress you lack severe knowledge of the Hogwarts bylaws Professor. According to Law 18c students are necessary part of the governing board. They are the main source of information and suggestion about the betterment of the school. So that means my presence relieves you of the duty of assigning a student to the seat. As I fill that criteria. And as for my presence, I'm the owner of Hogwarts, the Heiress, I'm going to be present in every meeting regarding Hogwarts from this day onward." Andrea said coolly.
"But Dear Andrea, it is a very big responsibility, I'm sure you would like a proxy to sit for you, I can suggest some people." Dumbledore said smiling outside while anger bubbled in his eyes.
"Headmaster, please dont get familiar with me. You shall address me by my last name only." Andrea snapped while giving a death glare to Dumbledore.