Chapter 61-70:

Qin Feng walked into the rescue room,

On the hospital bed, on the trousers between the man’s legs, the infested red and black blood stains were faintly visible, which was expanding little by little.

Fortunately, he was still conscious, and his face was as pale as paper, lying motionless on his side, muttering something in his mouth.

“I can’t die~ I can’t die~ I can’t die~~~”

“can you hear me?”

He looked at the man and shook his hand, only to see the man blinking.

“What’s this?”

Qin Feng stretched out a finger and said loudly.

“1~”

“what about this?”

“2”

“Hold on, we are trying to save you.”

“Thank you~”

The patient said, Qin Feng nodded, but his heart sank.

Because the man just answered, none of the answers are correct. Although the eyes are still bright, there is obviously a problem with his vision.

He glanced at the horrifying steel bar exposed at the top of his skull, and instantly constructed a diagram of the steel bar insertion position and brain nerve distribution in his eyes.

There is only one possibility for vision problems. The steel bars may have touched or injured the optic nerve, and the patient may be confused.

Either of these two situations is terrible!

“How is it going?”

Seeing Xiao Jing walking back, he opened his mouth and asked.

Xiao Jing didn’t speak, but shook her head, and handed him the inspection report that she had just taken in her hand.

Qin Feng took it, looked at it, and frowned.

Enhanced CT of the brain has come out. Although the steel bars did not damage the important nerves at the back of the brain, the situation is more difficult than imagined.

Because the steel bar is sticking to the half-moon section of the trigeminal nerve in front of the meninges, and there are signs of compression and bending!

This is why men can’t see their fingers clearly!

Not so good!

If they really want to undergo surgery, they currently face at least three fatal risks!

Trigeminal Ganglion!

heart!

Liver and spleen hemorrhage!

“It’s really difficult now.”

Qin Feng couldn’t help his heartbeat speeding up, and he whispered in a deep voice.

Even if he has the world’s top surgical experience, the success rate of this operation will not exceed 70%…

He felt that this was his first biggest challenge in his history!

Surgery does not necessarily have to injure the body, or the appearance of certain organs is dangerous and serious.

Because if the inside of the body has been injured, what needs to be done is to fight for time with the god of death. The wound must be sutured and restored before the patient can’t recover, restore the normal circulation of the body, and ensure the vital signs.