Wattpad Original
There are 19 more free parts

Chapter 14

Maddie

I wake up in the morning to the alarm on my phone. I'm hot, too hot, but when I blink my eyes open to see Cameron underneath me, his arms tightly around my waist, my heart completely flutters.

He's snoring slightly, his bare chest damp from me being completely on top of him. One hand is around my back, the other settled on my ass.

I can't believe I let him talk me into staying the night with him. Normally I wouldn't, but Maya said she would cover for me. I didn't tell her why I needed her to cover for me, but I'm sure she'll hound me for the details today.

"Cam." I nudge him gently, appreciating the way he looks when he's sleeping. His jawline is chiseled, his lips so full and perfect. I feel the heat rise to my cheeks when I remember those lips all over me yesterday. He gave me the best orgasm I've ever had, and I never want him to stop.

"Cam." I shake him again, and this time he pops one eye open, a small smile falling onto his face that makes my heart completely stop.

He doesn't regret it.

Thank god.

"Another first." He smiles, opening up both eyes now to look at me. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, he brushes his thumb against my chin and brings me close to give me a kiss. He meant for it to be quick, but once he starts he can't seem to stop.

He sits up slightly more and deepens the kiss, his hand squeezing firmly onto my ass. I feel his hard-on become evident beneath me, and something inside of me tells me to grab it.

The truth is that I don't know how much longer we'll be able to do this. Another girl could come along and change his mind, or my brother will find out and make him end things with me completely.

Right now I have the opportunity, so I'm going to take it.

I grasp the bulge gently, and I watch as Cam pulls his lip back between his teeth, his eyes a dark, emerald green as he stares at me.

"Take your pants off." I tell him, and he raises a brow.

"Are you sure, Mads? You don't have to do anything."

"I want to," I tell him firmly, and he doesn't question me further.

He springs himself free from his sweatpants, and I knew he was fully endowed from all of the gossip at school, but staring at him now is intimidating. I've never done this before. What if I'm terrible at it?

Despite my thoughts, I take him into my hand, and when I see the reaction on Cam's face it seems to push all of my nerves out the window. He's looking at me like I'm the only girl in the world to him, and it makes me feel so...confident.

I lean down and take him into my mouth, letting my tongue swirl around his length. I can't seem to take him all yet, so I just focus on the first half, and I hear Cam hiss through gritted teeth.

So hot.

I bob my head up and down, feeling his fingers sink into my hair to pull it away from my face. He's so sexy, and when I bring my eyes up to stare at him, his dick still fully in my mouth, he sighs and throws his head back onto the couch.

"Holy fuck, Maddie," he pants, beginning to squirm beneath me. "I'm not going to last long at all."

I don't stop my efforts. I love seeing this side of him. He's weak, vulnerable, and it's all because of me.

"Fuck, don't stop." He groans, his toes curling at my sides. "Oh, fuck."

I can tell he's close. He's running his hands over his face, clutching onto my hair, then gripping onto the sides of the couch.

"Mads," he pants, and I love the way my name sounds coming out of his mouth like that. "I'm gonna come."

I don't pull back. He tasted me, so I want to taste him.

He knows what I'm agreeing to, and that seems to push him over the edge. He calls out my name, and I feel the salty liquid enter my mouth.

It doesn't taste the greatest, but I don't show Cam that. Instead I swallow it down and swipe the remainder from his dick with my finger, sticking it into my mouth to suck on.

"Maddie, what in the actual hell?" He laughs when I get up from the couch. He's staring at me in amazement as if he's never had that done to him before.

Which I know is a lie.

My stomach twists up into knots when I think about Kelsey, Sadie, and all the other girls who have had their mouths wrapped around him too. I'm no different.

He can tell that my mood has shifted, so he slips his sweatpants back on and stands up beside me, grabbing onto my hand. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Did you not want to do that?"

"No, it's not that." I shake my head, biting my tongue from letting the truth actually come out. "I liked it, I just..."

If I tell him how I'm feeling then it's going to make me seem insecure. I don't want to feel that way. I want to make it seem like I'm confident. Like that wasn't my first time giving a blow job, even though it was.

It seems like I don't even need to express my feelings, though, because he gives me a knowing look, hooking his arms around my waist. "I have never finished that quickly before," he says into my ear. "It's embarrassing as hell, to be honest."

A smile falls onto my face uncontrollably. "Between yesterday and this morning you're having a lot of embarrassing moments," I tease. "Do I really get to you that much?"

"I asked you to stay the night..." He trails off, placing a gentle kiss on my neck. "Trust me when I say I wouldn't have done that if I didn't find you absolutely addicting, okay?" His hands are on my ass now, and suddenly I find it hard to breathe. Now that we've started this we can't seem to stop, so I don't protest when his hand slides to my slit once more, feeling the wetness that I got for him just moments ago.

"Now let me finger fuck you like the princess you are before we have to get ready, yeah?"

I nod eagerly, and in minutes I'm throwing my head back against the staircase as he brings me to a state of total and utter ecstasy.