Chapter 69

Previously on Chapter 68

"No..." Katara said, in alarmed tone. I quickly stand on battle stance. "What are you doing here?" I said, glaring at him. "Hand them over and I won't have to hurt you" he said. His eyes lingering on me for a few seconds before focusing on Katara once again. Oh great... things just keep on getting worse.

-Taken-

Y/N P.O.V

"Princess Yue. Go!" I said, turning to look at her. She turns around and runs away. I turn to look at Zuko once again. He sends a blast of fire our way. I use water-bending to extinguish the fire. He growls at me and send another wave. Katara steps in front of me and use her bending.

"I see you've learned a new tricks, but I didn't come this far to lose to you" he said. He starts attacking us violently. Katara and I take turns in attacking him again. Zuko got send a couple of feet back. Katara steps forward and use her bending, creating an ice dome around Zuko.

"Nice one, Katara" I said. She smiles at me and the two of us focus on Zuko once again. The dome that traps Zuko is semi transparent, so we're able to see him. He looks angrily at us.

"You little peasants! You've found a master, haven't you?" He said. The dome starts to glow, probably from his fire. I stand on battle stance, preparing for another battle. He somehow manage to slip pass the two of us. Just as he's about to grab Aang's collar. I use air-bending to send him away. Katara use her bending and create wave at him. She freezes the water again, causing Zuko to get trapped. This time he can't move.

The sun starts to rise. Zuko lifts his head and looks at us with determination. He breathes steam onto the ice and they melt in an instant. He blast fire to Katara, who turns around.

"Katara, look out!" I yelled. She attempts to use her bending, but didn't manage to do it in time. Which gets her getting blast away into the gate to the Spirit World, knocking her out. I rush over to her. "Katara. Hey... wake up!" I said, shaking her. I turn to look at Zuko and stand on battle stance.

"You rise with the moon. I rise with the sun" he said, smirking at me. I clench my hands into a tight fist. I know he's a lot stronger right now. I can't risk using a lot of bending. I'm afraid it might hit Aang. I turn to look at Aang, and move to stand in front of him.

"Just give up... both you and your brother will be coming with me. I can finally restore my honor and earn my Father's love once again" he said. My eyes widened at what he said. I finally realize what he's going through.

"Zuko... you don't have to do this..." I said, trying my best to reason with him. "You're not going to stop me from achieving my aim" he said. I turn to look at my brother one last time. Then turn to look at Zuko. I've failed protecting my people... I'm not going to fail at protecting my brother.

I drop my battle stance and look at Zuko in the eyes. "I'm not going to stop you. Instead... I'm offering you a deal" I said. "What deal?" He said, looking at me with a serious expression.

"All your father asked is for you to bring the Avatar. But you won't able to go through the crowds and bringing the two of us with you will be a hard task. So I'm offering you a deal" I said. He stays silent as he waits for me to continue.

"Let my brother go... and I'll go with you as your prisoner. I won't fight back. I promise... you have my word, Zuko..." I said. He looks at me for a moment, then nod his head. I turn around to face my brother.

I kneel down next to him. "Goodbye, Aang... I love you, brother. And I'm sorry..." I said, as tears starts to fall from my eyes. I place a soft kiss on his cheek. I stand up and turn to look at Zuko, to see him right behind me.

***

Katara P.O.V

"Aang! Y/N!" I yelled as soon as I wake up. "What happened? Where's Zuko?" Sokka said, rushing over to me. "He took Aang and Y/N..." I said. "Aang's still there..." he said. I turn my head to see Aang is still where he is, meditating.

"What about Y/N? Where is she?" Princess Yue said. My eyes widened in realization. "Zuko took her. Y/N must have sacrificed herself" I said. His eyes widen as he looks worried. I turn my head to see l/n and Momo sitting by the pond. Y/N's lemur's ears drop as he stare at the pond sadly.

"I can't believe I lost her..." I said, tears streaming down my cheeks. I see a beam of light and Aang starts to wake up. He looks around and turn to look at me.

"Katara? Why are you crying?" He said, standing up and walk towards me with a worried expression. "A-Aang..." I started. "Where is Y/N?" He added, as he looks around.

"Zuko took her..." I said, my lips trembling slightly. "What?! And you just let him??" He screamed at me. "Aang... I didn't-" I try to say, but he glared at me. "I know you don't like Y/N. But she's my little sister! She's all I have left! How can you just let her get taken away!" He yelled at me. Tears streams down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." I said. "I'm going for her..." He said. "Let me come with you" I said. "No. You've done enough damage as it is..." he said. "Please Aang. I care for your sister just as much as you do. Zuko gains more power from the sun. He managed to knock me out. I didn't let her get taken on purpose, I wouldn't! Aang... please..." I pleaded. His eyes soften at what I said. He lets out a sigh and nod his head. Hang on, Y/N...

We're coming for you...

*to be continued*