The Day After

(Y/n POV)

I fluttered my eyes open as I moved my arms but felt nothing.

Looking at my side as I found an empty bed. I frowned.

Where did Taehyung go?

I turned to the other side as I felt the bedroom door opening.

I saw Taehyung coming inside with a straight face. But he quickly smiled and rushed toward the bed as he saw me awake.

"You're up?" He asked me as I nodded, my hand supporting my body as I was getting up.

Taehyung came to the other side of the bed as he spoke, "Don't get up. It's cold."

I looked at him as he laid down on the bed and pulled the duvet over our body before pulling me down to him.

I honestly didn't know how to behave right now.

Taehyung pulled my body on his making me hiss a little since my lower body was hurting.

"I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" He looked at me, holding me still.

"It does a little bit, but I'm okay." I spoke in a low tone.

"Is something wrong?" He asked me caressing my hairs.

I shook my head in response.

"Thank you.. for trusting me." He pecked my forehead, making me sigh.

I nodded my head in response as I found Taehyung frowning.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yea" I spoke lowly.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" he asked me, pulling my chin up to rest on his chest so I can talk to him face to face, "Do you, perhaps, regret last night?

I sighed before shaking my head, "it's not that. I don't know. I'll be okay. I'm fine." I spoke as he frowned more.

"Do you want me to not talk to you in the meantime?" He asked me as I pouted.

"No! I want you to stay." I placed my head back on his chest, listening to his heart beat, "I wanted to see you when I wake up." I spoke faintly as I heard him let out a sigh.

"is that why you're quiet?" He asked me, "I'm sorry baby. I wanted to be with you when you wake up as well.. But I didn't want you to work with a hurting body so I went downstairs to prepare our breakfast." I looked up at him as he said that.

"I could have done that Taehyung." I said as he smiled and put his hand from my back to my waist.

"I doubt that." he giggled, "Don't worry I already done it now. You can rest." He pecked my forehead.

I sighed before putting my head back as he pulled me up to him a little more.

"does it hurt a lot?" I shook my head in response as he looked at me with worried eyes.

"It doesn't, don't worry." I spoke as he nodded.

It was strangely comfortable.

I thought it'd be awkward to face him. But it's not.

He's acting really gentle and normal.

I felt Taehyung's hand going inside my hoodie, that was originally his, as he rubbed my back lightly before pecking my forehead.

Moving his hand aside, his hand started moving up and down my curves as I laid still on his body.

I was comfortable with his touch. I didn't really mind.