C22: In Love With My Bestfriend

Chaesoo Chapter

"How am I to tell the love of my life/I'm in love with my best friend."

Artist: Iyaz
Song: Breathe
Album: Reply

Jisoo

Limario and Haruto left me with Rosé, who is currently busy studying. She was so engrossed with the book she was reading that she forgot my existence.

I kept pretending that I was studying as well, and I was getting bored. I want to talk to Rosé, but I don't want to disturb her peaceful time.

While our other teammates are talking and laughing with each other instead of studying for the upcoming preliminary exam.

I leaned against the backrest of the chair and deeply sighed. 

I can't take this silence anymore. I might die because of not talking and being quiet.

"Are you bored?" I heard an angelic and soothing voice. I already know who it is; it's my baby Roseanne.

"Kinda." I smiled at her, showing my perfect teeth and heart-shaped lips.

"Do you want to go somewhere with me?" She asked, and that made my heart skip a beat.

"Should we go to the aquarium?" I asked back, and she quickly nodded.

"Sure, I love to see different fish and cute dolphins." She put all of her stuff inside of her bag.

We went out of the cafe without bidding our goodbyes to our teammates. I opened the car door for Rosie and received a sweet thank you from her.

I drove to the aquarium and bought our tickets. She looked so excited and she literally dragged me inside.

When she saw the different types of fishes, her eyes sparkled, and she looked like she wanted to swim with fishes.

I secretly took a lot of photos of her because she was too cute and was a very beautiful subject.

"Let's watch the dolphin show." Rosie said. 

Before I even answered, she held my hand, which caused my heart to beat abruptly and I felt my face would explode because of too much redness.

We sat a little closer to the pool, and our hands are still clasped.She didn't notice it and I didn't have the plan to let go.

The show started with the dolphin doing some tricks. I just watched Rosie's reaction because it's more entertaining than this show-off dolphin.

All of a sudden, a big splash of water hit me that wet my clothes.

"Yo! Dolphin, be careful!" I shouted, and that made people laugh. I looked at Rosie and almost her whole body was wet.

"You okay?" I asked her as I helped her wipe her hair using my handkerchief that I hid in my bag.

"Yes, I didn't expect that attack." She exclaimed, giggling.

"Do you want this show to finish this show?" I asked, and she nodded.

We waited for the show to end and I quickly dragged her to my car because I could see what she was wearing under her white sweatshirt.

I looked at my extra clothes in the compartment of my car, where I believe our maid put the extra clothes for me.