Get ready for tour

Trilochan and Anirudh takes a good decision on going to a tour for Devipur for some days which may give Bondita a peacefull mind.

Bondita and Anirudh packs their things.

Bihari: Finally, choti malkin accepted to come with us.

Anirudh: Yeah, that's because of me only.

Bondita: No, I am not coming for your sake but for Kaka sasurji's sake.

Trilochan: Insulted!

Anirudh blows his cheeks and turned away.

On other side Chandrachur is waiting for Kanaka in stock room of Krishpur.

Bashir: Do you think she will come for this small black cloth?

Chandra: I knew she won't come. But it's fine.

Bashir: Fine?

Chandra: Hn, she left us a clue. If this black cloth is really belong to her then for sure she would come here. If not, then we may easily conclude that someone is behind her. A normal woman can't buy jeep with in few days. She has servants too. How's it possible? Someone is triggering her to do these things. Some one is supporting her from behind.

Bashir: Will it be Brinda?

Chandra: Don't know. But how can she come here? She is in Kolkata jail.

Bashir thinks on.

Chandra: Let's wait here itself for few more minutes and see whether she is coming or not.

Bashir: What if it was.... No,nothing.

Chandra: Complete the sentence. What you was about to say?

Bashir: I will say but you should not get angry.

Chandra: Why should I get angry unnecessarily?

Bashir: What if the person behind Kanaka is your ex-wife?

Chandra jerked.

Bashir: Why I am saying is both are culprit in some way. Tupur might had heard Kanaka's news and might had thought of helping her.

Chandra: Correct! There are more chances for this to happen. Both are shameless women. Let's go check saniyasini ashram.

They both goes from there.

~In Haveli~

Kalindi is searching for Trilochan.

Saraswati: Thaku ma, don't you know? Bhari babu and thaku da went out.

Kalindi: Why?

Sashwati: Don't know!

Jeep horns....

Kalindi: I think they have came.

Sashwati: Hayee, I'll go and check what he had bought for me.

They three goes to entry gate and was surprised to see Bondita and Anirudh there.

Kids: Maa....

Bondita hugs them.

Kalindi: Finally, you changed your decision?

Bondita: Hn, thaku ma. I came here because Kaka sasurji have surprise for me. That's why.

Kalindi: Surprise? Even he didn't said to me.

Trilochan: That's surprising for me too.

Anirudh: Shall we come in now?

Trilochan: Hn, Hn. Come in.