18

"wake up sleepy head" Louis preps Harry's face with kisses as he tries to wake him up. Harry groans and slightly brushes louis' face away, trying to act grossed , but the smile on his lips gave it away.

"good morning" Louis smiles widely when Harry finally peels his eyes open.

"good morning"

it's been three weeks since he and Louis last kissed , and they couldn't be happier. The clock is ticking and the wedding is nearing, but Harry pays no mind to it as he slowly falls for Louis.

"come on, I need to get back to work so wake up" only then Harry notices louis' work uniform.

"oh come on, come cuddle me" Harry whines as he pulls at louis' arm.

"Harry, you know I can't, I'm just here to wake you up, now get up" he leans in and kisses his nose before standing up and walking out of the room, leaving Harry alone in bed with the biggest smile on his face.

He hops out of bed and walks into the shower, stretching his back as he continues stripping his clothes off. When he's done, he hops in the shower and turns the hot water on.

Once he's done and dressed in his suit with his dry hair, he opens the door and walks downstairs.

"where's everyone?" Harry asks his mother, who was sitting on the table alone.

"your father is getting ready, he'll be here soon" she smiles and Harry nods. He then goes to the kitchen where he knows Louis will be.

"finally you woke up" louis winks as he continues cutting a few vegetables up. Harry smirks and walks over to him, cups his face and deeply kisses him. The kiss causes Louis to freeze, to forget about the world for a while.

"Harry?" Shit, that's des' voice. Harry immediately pulls off and fixes louis' hair and shirt before clearing his throat.

"alright, do you understand?" He points his finger as if he wasn't giving Louis advices just as Des walks into the kitchen.

he looks between the two of them suspiciously before shrugging. "Breakfast is ready"

"sure, I'll be right there" Des nods and walks away and Harry sighs.

"almost had our asses there" Louis giggles and Harry smirks. He kisses Louis one more time before taking off.

-

"Louis?" Harry calls out when he enters his room after a long day.

"yeah?" Louis comes out of Harry's closet with Harry's shirt on his torso. Harry's heart start beating faster.

Louis walks to Harry and wraps his arms around his middle. "Hi baby"  Harry greets as he kisses his nose , Louis scrunches his nose. Harry's heart bursts.

"I missed you way too much, had to wear your shirt, I'm sorry" Louis says ashamed.

"don't apologise, it looks lovely on you" Harry kisses Louis softly. Harry grabs louis' hand and drags him to the balacony where the air was cold and the sky was black.

"Louis I wanted to talk to you about something." Harry nervously says and Louis immediately looks at him with a raised brow.

"and what may that be?"

"do you, um" Harry fiddles with his fingers. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

this sentence knocked the breath out of louis' lungs.

he stares at Harry with wide eyes and his mouth agap before completely throwing himself into the other's body.

"yes of course, you dork" Louis answers and Harry sighs in relief. They pull apart and just stare at the sky, enjoying the quiet night in each other's arms.
.
Louis looks very delicious in Harry's shirt right now.