It's Burning Up

Jungkook huffs as he hugged Yoongi

Jungkook huffs as he hugged Yoongi. He wanted to sleep with the older as he felt lonely in his room. The older, of course, agreed. Now, he's hugging Jungkook, who couldn't sleep at all.
"What happened, Jungkook?" Yoongi asks as they sat up.
"I don't know... Do you smell that?" Jungkook asks, staring at Yoongi.

"Yeah... What's that, let's go check it-" Yoongi is cut off as their door opened. They looked up and was met with a panicked Taehyung.
"We need to get out, the house is on fire" Taehyung says and they stared at each other.

They followed Taehyung as they got out. Suddenly, a part of the ceiling fell. Jungkook gasped and pushed Yoongi, but he wasn't fast enough to run. Yoongi and Taehyung gasped, staring at the maknae.

"Jungkook!" They yelled, helping Jungkook up. His leg is under a wood, and it looked like it hurt. They ran off, while Jungkook's arms are wrapped around their shoulders. They finally reached outside and the other four sighed in relief, seeing them. Jungkook's leg is hurt though, but the paramedics and firefighters were already there so they didn't have to wait.

Jungkook received some injuries but luckily there was no burns. They needed to move dorms, but that's okay, at least they're all safe, that's what they're all glad about.