95. Who dare to annoy my brothers?

Chapter 095: Who dares! Cut the limbs of the members of the attack group?

Since Qin Shangfeng left, Li Yongjun has been unsteady in his heart. He always feels that something bad will happen tonight. He is eager to accompany his wife and son and Qin Lang for dinner, and chat for a while. But Always paying attention to the surrounding environment, he saw that everything was still calm, and he comforted himself, perhaps thinking too much.

Seeing that the weather is too late, I have to get up early tomorrow, so when a few people are ready to rest, they will hear a bang outside, and the sound is getting closer. Li Yongjun reflexively let his wife and children hide in the innermost. At this time, he heard a loud sound and the door was blasted.

Six or seven strangers suddenly came in and blocked all the places where Li Yongjun could escape. At this time, an arrogant voice came from behind these people: "This time, let's see who will save you."

It was Shi Yuequn.

He didn’t expect Shi Yuequn will wait for one night and was so impatient to take revenge.

Li Yongjun clenched his fists and said coldly: "Shi Yuequn, don't go too far, here is the camp of Captain Chu Chutian."

Shi Yuequn said: "so what if this is his camp? As long as I am a little faster, I don't believe that Chu Yutian will turn against me, a passer-by who he doesn't know." After he finished, he smiled and said Several people to kill the people here, all, and instruct to never leave anyone living here. No one will offend this brother for the insignificant dead.

Li Yongjun’s face was pale, and he knew that Shi Yuequn had made up his mind this time. I’m afraid it’s going to be a disaster tonight. As he knew so, he should have tried my best at the beginning, but now it will also hurt his wife and children and Qin Lang.

Qin Lang saw this battle of Shi Yuequn. He knew that they didn't want them to live. He held an iron bar in his hand and blinked his eyes. "If you die, you need to find a back." After that, he rushed directly to Shi Yuequn. Even if he died, he would bite a piece of Shi Yuequn's piece of meat for revenge.

However, Qin Lang, who did not wake up, could break through those who were in front of Shi Yuequn. He saw one of them with a big hand and covered Qin Lang’s head. Pressing the next button will push Qin Lang to the ground. Another person stepped on it, and saw Qin Lang screamed, with his mouth spit out bloods, eyes close and fainted immediately.

When Li Yongjun saw the movements of these two people, they all knew that they were awakened, and they were all the same as the power mutants. One may not beat, let alone two. And there is also a first-order Shi Yuequn...

Although it is already a desperate situation, Li Yongjun is not a person who is jealous, as Qin Lang said, death is also to find a back.

He rushed to Shi Yuequn, who is this person. His rudeness is unreasonable, but he still needs their lives.

Before Li Yongjun approached, the six or seven people brought by Shi Yuequn greeted him. Qi Qi encircled Li Yongjun, and directly sweeped Li Yongjun, and finally he was stepped on the ground and unable to squat.

He heard his wife crying for mercy, and the child's crying. He didn't expect their family to escape the virus. But he died in the hands of the survivors, only for the strength and privilege of that person... Li Yongjun never hated himself as he is now, and if his strength is stronger, everything is different.