Year 4-Chapter 48

"Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" I hear Ron's voice from above me. I come to a stand still next to Valerie,who was holding on to Draco's arm.

Reference-> Valerie

Ella

"Well, put it this way:If it rains

"Well, put it this way:If it rains...you'll be the first to know." Mr. Malfoy speaks directly to Ron infront of us. Harry looks down at us when he hears Mr. Malfoy's voice.

"Ella?" He calls out to me. I look down at my feet and pull my very short white dress down a little, as Draco starts to brag with Valerie at his side,"The Velonté family are joining us in the minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

Ella's dress

"Don't boast, Draco

"Don't boast, Draco." Mr Malfoy taps his walking stick on Draco's arm,"There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." Mr. Malfoy finishes and we start walking to the ministers box.

My father and mom are already waiting for us when we enter. I sit next to my mom. My father and sister are standing with the Malfoy's against the window,looking out onto the field as the Irish make their introduction.

"Vous souhaitez rejoindre vos amis ? (You want to join your friends?) My mom asks me in french so no one could understand. "Yes" I whispered. "Go" she gives me hug,I look at my father who was still standing with the Malfoy's,"don't worry about him" she winks.

I quickly stand up and almost run out of the box. I bolt up the stair to find Hermione, Harry and Ron. Instead,I bump into a blonde haired boy.

"S-sorry," I stutter.

"Don't worry about it," He lifts my hand and slowly kisses it,"Cedric Diggory" I give him a smile,"Ella Velonté"

"Ella?" I hear Hermione's voice. I turn around just in time to recieve the tightest hug I have ever gotten.

"I was worried there for a moment,when I saw you with Draco," she takes my hand as she leads me too the others.

"Here come the Bulgarians! Yes!" Ron yells in my ear, almost making me deaf.

"Who's that?" I ask Ron,"That, Ella, is the best Seeker in the world." " I thought the best seeker in the world was standing next to me?" I look over at Harry,he gives me a weak smile.

We haven't talked since I asked him if he had a crush and he broke my heart. I'm over it now though. I don't want to ruin a perfect friendship and his is very important to me.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" Everyone cheers around me.

"Good evening! As Minister for Magic...it gives me great pleasure...to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup!

Let the match...

...begin!" The voice travels through the stadium. I watch the match,every so often looking at Cedric,catching him glancing at me. He was handsome, wasn't going to lie about that.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" Fred and George mock Ron as Hermione,Ginny and I sat on the bunk bed.

"There's no one like Krum." Ron admires,"Krum? Dumb Krum?" Fred and George continue.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete" " Dumb Krum."

"He's an artist." Ron finally states.

Ginny stands up and walks over to Ron,"I think you're in love, Ron" she laughs, Hermione and I join in, receiving a," Shut up." from Ron.

"Viktor, I love you Viktor, I do When we're apart My heart beats only for you" the twins sing. I look over at Harry,he seems to be enjoying himself.

" Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." One of the comment on the noise from outside the tent.

Mr. Weasley walks in and I can tell that something is wrong,"Stop! Stop it! It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now!" We run outside,leaving the tent.

Everything is chaotic. Everyone seems scared and as if the world is ending.

"Get out, it's the Death Eaters!"