151

The next morning, when the servants outside were busy doing chores, a sudden ear-splitting bawl burst out from the yard.

“The infanta hasn’t married to the family yet, and now you’re showing your ruthlessness to me and Little Shitou! How heartless you are, you even feel no compunction for that, right?”

The people who passed by looked at each other and slowed down their paces. They made their ears erupted as high as possible as if they wanted to dig out more secrets to fulfill their curiosities.

Wu Dahu snorted coldly as if he didn’t want to pay any more attention on Song Qinghan. He reached out to open the door, and just as he was about to step outward, he was dragged by Song Qinghan tightly by the thigh.

Noticing that, all the rubberneckers hurriedly withdrew their sights and lowered down their heads, pretending that he saw nothing at all.

“Don’t you go! You have to give me an answer today, or I will kill myself right now right here!”

“Clicking”, a kitchen knife was thrown onto the ground suddenly, which totally startled those who stayed closer to the scene.

Wu Dahu was impatient with Song Qinghan’s reaction. He threw away Song Qinghan’s hand discomfiting him till he fell to the ground, and then said coldly, “What kind of answer do you want from me, huh? Don’t you see the Imperial Decree, are you going to tie down the whole family?”

Song Qinghan was stunned and his eyes were full of disbelief. Suddenly, he covered his face and started to cry.

“The Imperial Decree IS Imperial Decree itself, but don’t ever try to beautify your reaction with such an irresponsible attitude! You probably think that the Imperial Decree actually match your intention, so that you can kick me out rightly and properly.”

Hearing that, Wu Dahu’s expression became even more annoyed. The veins on his forehead bulged and he frowned, saying, “Have you collected the evidences to prove that I got an irresponsible attitude? No one but you! Since the day the Imperial Decree was delivered, you became insanely and unreasonably troublesome. I’m going out now, you’d better stay at home for a deep self-inspection!”

Song Qinghan widened his eyes and stared at Wu Dahu’s resolute back with astonishment. Suddenly, he reached out and wiped his face and struggled to stand up, bent down to pick up the kitchen knife on the ground and stabbed it into his abdomen.

Those who stood there from the very beginning at the scene suddenly screamed, they hurriedly threw the tools in hands and rushed over, while shouting aloud, “Someone is dying, someone is dying, help! Help! ”

Blackish red blood exuded from the gaps between Song Qinghan’s fingers. He covered his abdomen tightly and then collapsed weakly.

Wu Dahu heard the disturbance sound, and then he turned his head in an utter shock, rushed back the next moment and pushed away several people who surrounded. He carried up Song Qinghan in arms, saying regretfully, “What are you doing? What’s wrong with me going outside to find a way!”

Song Qinghan smiled faintly, slowly reaching out his bloodstained hand, stroked Wu Dahu’s side face and said softly, “I’d rather die than share you with others…”

After that, he seemed to be unable to hold on anymore. He tilted his head and fainted.

Wu Dahu’s expression revealed full of pain. He raised his head and shouted at the people standing in front of him, “Get out of the way.” Then he carefully carried Song Qinghan back to the room.

Not long after that, Hualian ran outwards hurriedly, seemingly he was out to get a doctor.

Before leaving, Hualian intentionally closed the door so that people outside the yard weren’t able to have a peek inside anymore. Right at that moment, they seemed to be quite disappointed for not being able to watch a show.