165

Not long after that, more and more attendees flocked in until the two layers within the building were packed and occupied by all manners of audiences. A bustling image was able to be seen.

However, it seemed that the bustling areas also varied within the scene. Those who were on the second floor only communicated with the ones who were at the same floor, while ones at the front row only talked with the others at the front row either. Seemingly they formed gangs before coming here.

During such a leisure time, Shuluo, as a ‘qualified’ chatterbox, actually had provided Song Qinghan with bunch of valid information for free. If it was feasible to thank him, probably Song Qinghan would have done so, yet in order not to expose his unease here, he chose to keep his silence when Shuluo was talking.

However, such a silence in Shuluo’s eyes reversely was totally interpreted as a superior manner.

“See? Over there, the man standing right there is the satrap who is taking office. Look at his appearance with objectionable decency. I heard that he did get a good look when he was younger, and that’s why he married his current husband. Supported by his husband’s power and background, he got the position without any efforts. Really! He gets nothing but that look, he doesn’t even know some words, but gains his popularity by playing around. What a petty jerk!”

“Oh hey, isn’t that one the shopkeeper of the Zhenbao Shop? How come he is here too? Well, well, then the auction today must have got something priceless, otherwise he won’t show up that easily. It’s heard that he was disfigured by someone, so he would just choose to stay in his shop, or hang out with that customized black veil.”

“Wow hey, over there! I think I have caught a glimpse of a barbarian! Over there on the second floor? Oh, I might get a pair of blurred eyes.”

“…”

Song Qinghan followed his gaze and looked up at the second floor. Yet he could see nothing but a heavy curtain cloth covering there.

However, the ‘barbarian’ Shuluo mentioned did incur the curiosity of Song Qinghan.

If the ‘barbarians’ really showed up right here, what would that mean? Especially… the other party seemed to be a honored guest who could get a seat on the second floor.

Just as he was deep in thought, a clear voice sounded right from the stage at the center within the hall.

“Greeting to all of you, my distinguished guests, thank you so much for taking the time to participate in this auction. I believe this auction will never let you down! The rules are still the old rules, but since it is our great honor to have so many newcomers here this time, I still have to bother you for some more times.”

“He who wants to offer a price isn’t required to stand up, but just raise one of your hands. And if you get a competitive price yourself, just inform the men in black beside you. In short, do your best to remain quiet, peaceful come and peaceful go.”

“After the deal is done, you can directly follow the man in black to the backstage to pay for the item. Or you can choose to wait until the auction is over and then come up with your deal price. But rules are still the rules, walking around in wantonness is highly prohibited here. Please keep this rule in mind.”

“Last but not least, and I believe that none of you is going to make such a mistake like this. Yet it still my responsibility to repeat it here, that is… Do according to your own ability, alright? You should know your own financial status quo, right? If you fail to take out enough coins when the whole deal is done, then… Well, thing’s going to be awkward.”

Song Qinghan could clearly feel that after the man spoke out such a series of words, the atmosphere suddenly became tenser, as if the entire crowd was frightened by his threatening words.