Chapter 71-80

“The two from the white Honda, the man had a fractured cervical spine and leg, and the woman had a fractured right arm and muscle laceration.”

“There are three on the ground in black. The man in black has a ruptured spleen, and the woman has a laceration of ten centimeters in the abdomen and a broken leg.”

……

When everyone ran to the patient, a little confused, and didn’t know how to start, Qin Feng took the lead in commanding.

Then he ran in the direction of the severely wounded and stopped beside a man in his twenties.

A piece of sharp glass was inserted in his thigh, and the blood had been temporarily reduced a lot, but the large artery was ruptured, and even if the bleeding was stopped by acupuncture, he could not be pulled out.

Because the blood pressure in the arteries is so great, it can’t be stopped with just a few needles.

“Give me hemostatic forceps!”

After informing everyone of the injury and patient information, he shouted.

A little nurse ran up carrying a first aid kit, opened it and handed it over.

“thanks.”

He took the hemostatic forceps, pulled out the glass, and then extended the hemostatic forceps into the wound. After two probes, he clamped the aorta.

Immediately fix it with a fixing band to prevent the hemostatic forceps from loosening and moving.

The whole audience started orderly first aid, and it seemed that they calmed down slowly, but the doctors made waves in their hearts.

Every time I went to an injured patient for a physical examination, I was surprised, especially those who had suffered severe blood loss.

A few silver needles directly stopped internal and external bleeding, temporarily stabilizing the vital signs of the injured.

This is simply outrageous!

When did Chinese medicine have this method?

One of the doctors did not believe in evil, because the silver needle blocked him from bandaging to stop the bleeding, so he pulled it out directly.

As a result, before he had time to pick up the gauze, the patient’s blood surged again, as if the water valve had been opened.

“Fuck! Hurry, hurry! Stop the bleeding!”

He suddenly became confused, and was even surprised by the effect of the silver needle, and his brain went blank for a moment.

At this time, Qin Feng had already walked in front of a severely injured person in shock.

While letting the nurse give oxygen, quickly establish a venous channel, place an indwelling needle, quickly replenish fluids, replenish vigilant balance fluid and plasma, and correct the lowered blood pressure…

The little nurse next to him was surprised by this proficient action, and the speed was too fast!

“Come and help with the bag!”

Qin Feng raised his head and shouted, suddenly a figure appeared and took it from him.

“Yan’er, why are you here?”

Only then did he discover that the person here was Liu Yan’er.

“Hurry up and save people.”

Liu Yan’er nodded, looked at the injured nearby and said.

“Okay, then you carry it first, don’t be lower than him.”