So I have a parasite

Alex POV still in the past but about a year after the accident.

It was supposed to be a simple break in, get in fuck up shit, get out. That was all. I'm wasn't suppose to get in this much trouble.

I just needed to take photos of the lab, find Maria, show the world that Colton Drake is actually a terrible person, and get out.

Simple.

Right? 

Well apparently not.

Now I was in my apartment throwing up in my bathroom. Life is great.

After a year with living with Anne and Dan we had the funeral for my parents, I got a motorcycle, I also moved into a new apartment by myself and it was pretty nice.

But noooooo I had to be a reckless teenager and try to find information on why Drake is terrible. I have to avenge my friend Maria. I have to be the hero.

 I fucking hate this.

But now I think I have a parasite.

I've been doing weird things I think I'm hearing voices and now I'm eating old chicken.

I feel so sick.

I looked up in the mirror after washing my face and sighed.

Hello a voice said.

"AHHHH"I screamed and jumped back.

I ended up hitting the bathtub slipping back and hitting my head.

~an hour later ~

"Oh gods what the fuck happened" I groaned.

I'm hearing voices now. 

Great I'm going crazy.

Food a voice said again

"What the fuck" 

We need food

"We? What is we.... What is you" I said getting out of the tub and stumbling out of the bathroom.

I am Venom, and you are mine

"Wait, what?" I asked aloud.

I am a symbiote I need a host, you are my host.

"Ok, ok this is fine, Alex you are not going crazy this is normal, normal teenager things" I called out.

This is very real Alex, and I need food

"Why?"

Because if I don't get food I will eat your liver and all your organs

"OK OK OK! I'll get you food just don't eat my liver" I shouted running to the freezer.

"Um do aliens like tater tots?" 

I like living things

"Um I'm short on living human organs but I got tater tots"I pulled out the bag of tater tots.

I punched in the heat for the oven and let it pre heat, I also got out a pan and looked at the bag for a second shrugged and pored the whole bag out. 

"They'll be ready in like 10 minutes so please don't eat me" I say.

Still up for debate, but for now you are not bad

"Thanks?" I questioned.

"So what are you, like a parasite? I asked

PARASITE!