Chapter 45

Sienna's POV

After work, I took my suitcases from the mansion and went to Romeo's penthouse. He was going to go straight there after his meeting.

When I walked into the penthouse, there was dim light inside.

"Welcome, Juliet." Romeo said huskily, approaching me, and gave me his charming smile. He wore gray pants and a white suit shirt, leaving two buttons undone. My lover boy looked smoking hot as always.

"Hi." I smiled happily before kissing him.

"Come with me." He held my hand and led me towards the fireplace.

There were my favorite dishes, a bottle of champagne in the bucket on the beige fuzzy rug. The ambience was so romantic.

Romeo sat down on the rug and leaned against the white fluffy pillow, gesturing to me to sit beside him. I smiled and sat down beside him. He grabbed the bottle and poured some champagne into our glasses.

"Thank you. It is so romantic." I commented, giving him a bright smile, and took the flute which he extended towards me.

"To our first night at our home." He said huskily, clinking his champagne flute to mine, and gave me a mesmerizing smile, full of love in his eyes. I smiled happily and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

***

After taking a shower, I put on a red silk nightie and checked myself in the mirror while waiting for Romeo in our bedroom. Meanwhile, he was talking to his father on the phone about the details of the meeting which he was going to attend in Los Angeles. He was going to go there tomorrow morning, and he was going to stay in L.A. for two days. I had already missed him. We had planned that I would accompany him, but my father scheduled an important meeting for tomorrow; I had to attend the meeting with Henry. So I couldn't go with Romeo to Los Angeles.

"Juliet." Romeo said huskily as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing me against his chest, and leaned his cheek against mine, looking at us in the mirror. "These two days will be torture to me." He confessed and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"I will miss you too." I admitted, stroking his hair tenderly without turning around, still in his arms.

He cupped my chin, pulling my head towards him, and brushed his lips against mine. I turned around and deepened the kiss, resting my hand on the back of his neck. He moved his hand from my lower back to my derriere and squeezed it, making me moan into his mouth. Then he moved his lips from my lips to my neck and shoulder, placing soft kisses, and removed the straps of my nightie. He pulled back slightly and let it slide down. He bit his lower lip, roaming my body with salacious eyes, and smashed his lips against my lips, kissing me passionately, pulling me towards the bed.

I was leaning my head on his chest while running my fingertip on his chest in circular motion. Meanwhile, he was moving his hand up and down my back.

"Can't you come with me?" He asked hopefully and placed a gentle kiss on my hair.

"I can't. You know it is an important meeting. If I change it to accompany you, my father will be pissed off." I replied apologetically as I lifted my head slightly, looking at my lover boy, and stroked his cheek affectionately.

He sighed, nodding. "Fine. Let's not get my father-in-law angry." He mumbled sarcastically and rolled his eyes with a grumpy expression. I chuckled in amusement and kissed him.

***

As soon as I got ready, I grabbed my bag and went to pick Romeo up from the airport. His jet was about to land in New York, and we had a meeting with our fathers at my family company about our project in an hour.