Chapter Eleven

i love seeing all your comments it brightens my day:)

are any of you going to otra? im going to Heinz Field Pittsburgh!

A few days have passed since my spanking. If I was being honest my butt was sore and I could barely sit still without squirming in my seat.

“I want a daddy.” Christina giggled. I watched her eyes widen as I continued to tell her what happened with Harry. She was always like this, bubbly and naughty.

I slurped from my soda before tossing it in the bin beside our table. We were eating at a burger restaurant in the small mall near our town. My mom and Harry were out today shopping for new house supplies. I didn’t want to admit it but it hurt that he only used me. I couldn’t blame it all on him though because his seduction worked on me and I couldn’t help but want to call him daddy and have him pleasure me.

“I wonder why he chose you.” Chrissy pondered.

I gawked and crossed my arms, “I’m good with my mouth.” I shot back causing Christina to almost spit out her drink.

She threw her head back laughing, “Oh my gosh, my innocent Mary did not just say that.”

I could feel my cheeks burn. I shouldn’t have said it but I felt the urge to defend myself when it came to me and Harry’s newly formed relationship.

“Forget I said that.” I avoided eye contact by looking at people walk by with shopping bags.

“So what happened after the spanking?” her amused tone was still there but I could tell she was trying to hold in a laugh because of my embarrassment. 

“We had dinner and then went to bed.” I boringly said. Since then nothing has really happened between us. We were both busy with school and work. But it didn’t prevent me from touching myself at night because of the thought of Harry’s naked body pounding into me.

“Do you think he’d do a threesome?” she hinted, “I’d love to has his cock inside me.” she almost growled.

“Christina! Shut up.” I said harshly. I wanted to add that he was my daddy and not hers, but I kept that to myself so I didn’t embarrass myself further.

She put her hands up in surrender and just when she was about to reply, my phone rang. We both looked at the name that flashed across my screen. Daddy. I looked up to see her smirking. I quickly answered.

“Hi, daddy.” I murmured.

“Baby, you have to be more careful. I could’ve been on loud speaker with your mother next to me.” his raspy voice spoke through the line.

I bit my lip, “Sorry, daddy.” I giggled, not caring that Chrissy was listening in on our convo, her ear pressed around my hand that held the phone to my ear.

“It’s alright, baby girl. You’re lucky I’m in the bathroom stall, hand wrapped around my pulsing cock.”

I gasped at his words and instantly turned pink whilst I looked at Chrissy who was also wide eyed. Small grins broke upon our faces as she let out a small giggle.

“He wants to have phone sex.” she whispered but Chrissy’s whispers were not whispers. More like yells that she thought were quiet.

“Who was that, Mary?” I heard Harry bark.

My smile dropped, “No one.”

“Mary.” he warned.

“It was Christina. We’re at the mall together.”

He growled before we both heard him zipping his pants. “I expect the both of you at home in 20. I’ll meet you there.” he said before hanging up.

“Shit, Chrissy!” I panicked, “My butt is still sore from the last time! He’s probably going to spank you too!” I said in a frightened tone but she looked the least bit frightened.

“I wouldn’t mind.” She shrugged.

“Say that after it happens. It hurts, Christina.” I crossed my arms.

She chuckled, “Sorry, sorry. Lets just go. We don’t want to get in more trouble then we already are.”

“I wonder what he’s gonna do.” I half whispered as we made our way to her car in the mall parking lot.

“I hope he has one hand spanking me while his other is pleasuring you.” she smirks, turning to look at me.

My stomach flipped with lustful thoughts and I bit my lip. The look she was giving me made my panties wet and my thoughts get clouded. Her smirk grew as she saw my flustered face.

“I knew you had it in you, my innocent little Mary.” she smacked my butt as we picked up our pace walking through the parking lot.

“I’m not lesbian.” I said quickly.

She laughed, “I’m not either. But it’s hot. And don’t try to lie to me. I know your aching for this just as much as I am.” she smirked, already knowing my answer.

This better not make our friendship awkward. I sighed and hopped into her car as she turned it on. She sped through the lot and before I could even remotely think this through, we were off to my house.

AHHHH. okay comment what you think of this chapter!

what do you want to happen next??