Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

1. The Transfer Student Just Wants to be Normal (1)

Night fell. The students attending the day classes at Decelis Academy were supposed to be in the dorms at this hour.

But at this hour, the students would practice nightball, a sport that Decelis Academy took great pride in.

"Let's go, Sooha. We've got to go. We really have to."

Alex, Sooha's roommate, exclaimed with enthusiasm and explained the significance of nightball to the academy. Sooha had transferred only a month ago and was still relatively new to the school.

"Since nightball has to be played at night, students practice at night," Alex elaborated, "Besides, Heli's coming today! We've got to catch him today since he doesn't come very often!"

Despite the dorm managers being on patrol, dozens of female students would secretly sneak out just to catch the guys playing nightball.

"He's really handsome, you know!" Alex chirped.

Even though it had only been a month since she transferred to the school, she was well aware of the fact that all of the main nightball players were handsome.

Alas, all of the nightball players took night classes, making it rare for students attending day classes like her to run into them.

In other words, it was impossible to catch a glimpse of the nightball players unless you snuck out of the dorms at night.

"You've got to see Heli play nightball," Alex insisted, "You won't regret seeing him play. I'm serious, Sooha."

Right. Apparently, the famous Heli was playing. He was the captain of the seven main nightball players. Heli was pale and handsome, his mysterious-looking eyes speckled with gold and emerald. He usually kept his jet black hair slicked back and boasted prominent and masculine facial features. Even though he was a man of few words, Heli was very popular among the girls due to his kind personality and sweet smile.

While Heli would typically only step up when he had to, he was extremely dedicated when it came to leading his team to glory and victory. Many had tried to approach him, hoping that they would somehow get his attention. But Heli was the kind of person who was polite yet distant when it came to engaging with others.

"Right, that prince..."

Sooha recalled someone mentioning something about Heli looking like royalty. There were even rumors about him holding a royal title. From the way that her classmates gushed over Heli with flushed cheeks and heart eyes, Sooha figured that Heli was probably a prince. A prince who was kind-hearted, handsome, and excelled at everything, be it when it came to sports or when it came to academics.

icon lock

Show your support for HYBE_STORIES, and continue reading this story

by HYBE_STORIES
@HYBE_STORIES
Riverfield, a beautiful town by the ocean, is home to the prestigious...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 80 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @HYBE_STORIES.