10

Max and Anna had managed to avoid one another from Wednesday morning after their fight until Friday when they both had to be at the track for the start of the race weekend.

The only benefit Anna had this weekend was having friends from home around so she didn't have to necessarily spend all her time with Max as he was usually the only person she really knew in the Red Bull garage.

Anna had met Finn, one of her and Max's friends from elementary school, outside the paddock entrance and the pair walked in together chatting about the weekend.

"So what did you and Max fight about?" Finn asked as they walked through the busy paddock as people got ready for FP1 which was in 45 minutes time.

"What?" Anna wondered playing dumb even though Finn already knew what she was trying to do.

"Don't what me Rossi. You and Max haven't spoke in two days and it couldn't be more obvious." Finn explained giving the brown haired girl a knowing look.

"It's nothing." Anna assured him as she simply shook her head.

"Anna come on. We've been friends since we were 6. Stop lying." Finn told her and Anna sighed. "Fine then don't tell me. Wait. Do you know why Max and Kelly were fighting?"

"Max and Kelly were fighting?" Anna questioned in surprise.

"Okay so you don't know then. Wait so that's not why you and Max were fighting." The Dutchman spoke as he tried to figure things out in his head.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you." The brown haired girl sighed mentally admitting defeat. "Max and I were fighting because I had breakfast with Daniil Wednesday morning."

"You had breakfast with Daniil Kyvat?" Finn said in surprise.

"Why is everyone so shocked? Yes, I had breakfast with Daniil." Anna replied.

"But that's Kelly's ex. And she's Max's girlfriend and Max is your best friend." Finn explained as his mind put things together.

"Yes. Now stop making my life sound like a drama show." Anna told the boy next to her as the got closer to the Red Bull motorhome.

"Sorry. But why did you go for breakfast with Daniil?"

"Because I couldn't sleep so I went for a run and he met me by the beach and we just decided to go for break since no one else would be awake that early." Anna explained the situation to her friend.

"So why were Max and Kelly fighting if that only happened Wednesday?" Finn asked both himself and the girl standing next to him.

"When were they fighting?" Anna questioned.

"Tuesday night in Max's car outside the hotel before they left for Kelly's dinner." Finn replied. "Also, why didn't you come?"

"Don't ask." Anna told him as she held her hand up in his direction. "But I don't get why they were fighting then. Max had just come to see me and-oh."

"What?"

"They were fighting about me. Max obviously asked Kelly why she didn't invite me and they must have had an argument about it." Anna explained as her mind came to that conclusion. It was the only one that made sense.