3. Explaining and reunion

Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year.

Konoha

As we see the the Sunlight hit the village, we can see as everyone started to wake up to the sun's rays hitting their faces.

In the hospital room were naruto was sleeping, we could see as he started to get up despite how he wished he could still sleep.

Naruto: Ugghh why the hell does the sun shine so bright, well at least Escanor not here or this place would be a puddle now hehe.

Naruto said and laughed to himself, remembering of all the times when Escanor would not control the heat is magical powers would give off.

He was snapped out of his train of thought by a knock on the hospital door.

Naruto: You can come in gramps.

As then the door slides open to reveal the third Hokage and his father who were surprised by how he knew who it was at the door.

Hiruzen: Naruto my boy, how did you know that it was us the door?

Naruto: Well I'll answer that question when I answer your questions from yesterday and why I look like I do now.

Naruto: But first let's go home and I'll make us some breakfast, since I know the old man here can't cook.

He said while smirking at said man who had a tick mark on his head and a twitching eye.

Kakashi: I'm gonna let that slide today because we didn't have breakfast yet sooo...

Kakashi: GET MOVING.

Naruto: THANKS FOR THE RIIIIIDEE!!

He said yelling to his father while I the air, as everyone else just sweatdrops at the scene they have just witnessed.

Hiruzen: *Ehem* Well shall we go now Kakashi.

Kakashi: Yes sir.

As they are making their way to the house, we will do a little spying on the oh so loving "Family".

Meanwhile at the fire capital...

We can see a big family training outside of the compound to learn to control the nine tails chakra.

One of the people is a young man in his twenties with blond spiky hair with two bangs framing his head and blue eyes, this is Minato Namikaze.

Minato: You're doing great Kid's, keep going rotate the chakra to pop the balloon.

Next to him their's a woman with long crimson red hair, with violet eyes and is wearing a green maid dress, this is Kushina Uzumaki.