The Big Discovery! CH-45

Beep... Beep... Beep...

A man was sitting in his office, behind his desk with his hands folded. The lights were turned off and the only light that made it into the room was through a small creek of the single window the room contained. He had an orange suit with a green and white shirt under it. On the shirt he had a red tie.

Right next to him was his partner pokemon who was calmly sleeping while the man went through the files. These files contained years of research which he put a lot of work and money in.

"What is it?" The man said, pressing on the button of the phone.

"They're here." He heard through the phone.

"Sent them in." The man said firmly.

"Right away Sir!" He heard the woman on the other side of the phone saying.

The door of the office slowly opened and a woman, followed by a man walked through it followed by a pokemon. They continued walking until they were just a couple feet away from the man and there they stood still.

"Report!" The man said bluntly.

"Sir! We can tell you that we haven't made much progress on Project Green Light. The only lead we have so far is that R.O. is seen in Kalos while B.O. is in Hoenn." The man said.

The man behind his desk growled as he gritted his teeth. He wasn't happy with the answer but he knew that these three infront of him had done some good things in the past even though they were viewed as complete failures.

"Hmm.. You three go to Kalos. Search for the object we need and don't interfere with anyone except if I say so! I'll sent agent Brodie to Hoenn to work on project B.O. Understood!" The man said in a firm and agressive tone.

"Yes Sir!" They said in unison.

"Good! I want a report every week. You're all now dismissed." The man said firmly.

"Sir!" They said in unison as they stood tall with their right hand next to their head as they obeyed the order.

The two people and the pokemon walked out of the office again while the man behind his desk took a look at the files on his computer again.

He opened a file and looked at it.

When the giant of the see collides with the giant of the land. The ruler of the sky will appear.

"And when it appears, I'll capture it" the man said with an evil smirk on his face as he petted his pokemon.

"Perrr" The pokemon said, enjoying his masters attention.

------------

Somewhere on a deserted island in the Hoenn Region.

"We found it!" A man with silver hair said.

"Aron-arr" his research partner pokemon Aron cried out happily.

The man had an orange shirt with a brown jacket over it and he had grey pants. He looked like a archeologist and he was also the champion of his region. The man was searching throught the ruins of the mysterious temple named The Vulcano Temple.

"So after the Team Flare incident, we've finally found The Mega stone which contains the power to mega evolve Rayquaza!" He said before he looked at his Aron. "Now let's get out of here before something bad happens!"

And so the man and his partner made their way out of the ruins, dodging the many boobytraps the temple contained. After succesfully making his way out of the temple, a man who was wearing a labcoat, short pants and sandals walked over to him. He also had brown hair and a beard.

"We've got it professir Birch!" The man said with a happy smile on his face.

"Great job Steven, I knew I could count on you!" Professor Birch said.

"Thanks professor, but our work isn't done yet! We need to bring it to a safe place where we can research it while keeping it out of evil hands." Steven said while holding the massive stone.

"Right, Let's take it back to our camp and make sure it will get transported to the Devon Corporation in Rustboro City." Professor Birch said.

"Right!" Steven said as he put the stone in a special armored box with a password lock on it.

They quickly made their way over to the camp where they had multiple trucks and a helicopter, guarded by some of the best agents in Hoenn. All of them were wearing black suits while there also were scientists.

They made their way into the helicopter and prepared their flight back to Rustboro City.

_______________________________________

Chapter 45! Maybe a bit short but not less important for the story! Who is this man you think? And another question, do you want to read the full battle of Gary vs Wulfric?